Why are men ok with being seen as dogs or biologically built as one?

Anonymous
Ok, generation after generation, if the question arises why men look at other women like they've never seen one, or why do they cheat, or why do they look at p*rn. The answer has always been the same "Men are dogs Men are biologically built to act like dogs, Why and who said so,
First God created only ONE woman for Adam not 10 not 20.
So spare me the BS Men were biologically built to want ALL women without being able to help themselves. God said you have already cheated if you even LOOK at a woman with LUST, if we were meant to view sex, then why were clothes invented and if p*rn is just fine then why do you keep your p*rn collection out of sight, why not set it on top of table for all to see, if its so ok, then why would you be mad if it was your sister, wife, or mom, or daughter, having sex for all to watch, if love has nothing to do with sex then why is it called MAKING LOVE, why are men ok with being considered dogs or not expected to have character because they are men, I mean if i was a man this would upset me because it would mean that because i am a man i would not be expected to be faithful or capable of acting like God intended me to. I mean doesn't this upset you guys that nothing good is expected of you because of being man , why are you guys so ok with being sold so short. or being expected to act like dogs, Don't you men want to be looked at as better. and please spare me the "it's just looking' every action starts with a thought if it was just looking it would NOT go beyond that, just like noticing another car on the road, but looking and lusting is desiring which is the first thing before an action. so if there was no desire to cheat then what is the point of looking and lusting. when you eat dinner and are full , do you then desire a steak too. then we are more then a plate of food aren't we. why then do we treat each other with less value then we would a plate of food. Please spare me the sarcasm , thank you for all responses in advance.
+1 y
WHY is anyone stating biologically built this way because of reproduction,, OK DO YOU MEN WANT TO REPRODUCE WITH EVERY WOMAN YOU HAVE SEX WITH "NO" YOU DONT MOST MEN DONT EVEN WANT KIDS"TO REPRODUCE "SO THAT ITS NOT IT' I WAS NOT PREACHING, JUST STATING ABOUT ONE WOMAN ONE MAN THING,... AND IF IT IS SOCIETY DONT YOU HAVE YOUR CHARACTER TO BE YOUR OWN PERSON OR DO YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU SEE ON TV. AND YES WOMEN ACT THE SAME WAY, BUT IT DOES NOT MAKE EITHER ONE RIGHT
+1 y
AND NO I CAN WHOLE HEARTEDLY AND HONESTLY SAY THAT I DONT DESIRE ANY OTHER MAN OR EVEN LOOK AT OTHER MEN, I AM SATISFIED THERE FOR NOT AT ALL LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SO WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT, I TREAT MY BF THE WAY WE ALL SHOULD BE TREATED WITH VALUE AND RESPECT, N I MAKE HIM FEEL SECURE AND ENOUGH. THE WAY A LOVE RELATIONSHIP SHOULD MAKE US FEEL BECAUSE OF UR PARTNER IS STILL SEARCHING THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP. AND I KNOW WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT FROM MEN.
19
6