Does a good morning text mean anything?

So I've been texting this guy for almost 3 weeks and we talk everday except one time for like 2 days. Anyways, were both attracted to each other and all but we kinda talk as friends (as in no pet names or anything) just once in a while he calls me hun or suga and sometimes sends a heart when he's sayin goodnight. There's of course breaks throughout the day during texting but for a guy he's pretty good with it. So last night he fell asleep during texting and we both do that and just talk the next day but this morning he sent me a good morning text which he's never done. Do you think he was just being nice or is he kinda showing he likes me more? This may mean nothing but I'm just curious.
  • Nah he was just being nice
  • He's showing he's into you
  • Have no idea, you'd have to ask him
    Vote C
And I don't mean for this to sound like I'm a dumbass lol I know it literally just means good morning but he never did it before so I was curious

1322

Most Helpful Guys

• Ok.. so personally i think good morning text do mean that they like u a bit more.. i mean... why else would you wakeup to just say that? If he sent it only to you im guessing it means he thought about you when he woke up... thats what i do when iwake up and i've been talking to my crush theought the night.. just a morning text so can know that i was thinking about then when i woke up. But thats just me.

• Nah baby girl he's definitely digging u, lol.
    take it from a dude our age if a guy send u a gm text everyday epically for 3 week his prolly hoping to take ur friendship out side the "friend zone"like for instance I got a good morning text about a half hour ago I still haven't answered yet but I bet wen I do she gona wana talk all day even if we're not saying anything ๐Ÿ˜‚
    the sum of it all is if he's talking to u on the regular basis , cares about ur well being and always wants ta b around ya then u definitely got the kid love struck ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    hope my advice helps๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

• Lol yeah true that but he only did it the one time so I don't know maybe he second guessed himself. Aw I hope so man๐Ÿ˜Š Same here we just talk about whatever even if its boring lol Thank you!

• Hey hey! there u go conference is key! trust that๐Ÿ˜‰good luck!!

• Yeah that is very true! Only way to find out lol thank ya! ๐Ÿ˜€

Most Helpful Girls

• if your interested text him good morning back and good night. things like those.

• Yeah I replied good morning too nd sometimes am the one to say goodnight when he falls asleep

• So far it's the same but he kinda teases me a little in a flirty way and we text more than before. We've talked today since like 12 till now

• yeah i think he's interested in yuppie

• I think its super cute when guys do that because a lot can be really lazy when it comes to texting to think they took time out of their morning to do it is super cute

• I know right it's sweet, just that little text can make a difference, thanks!

• Yeah haha totally :)