Nsfw - masturbation?

Anonymous
So i have this guy friend and who used to frequently ask me if I masturbated. I didn't tell him anything as that would be weird since we're just fruends.

Is this normal guy behaviour to a friend? Or do you think he's interested beyond friends?

Anyway when I questioned him, he is now saying it was just a joke. Or at least some of time it was. What kind of joke though? Friendly joke or more?

I really don't know what to make of it and he believes I was just accepting it because I was being polite which isn't the case.. I was accepting it because I assumed we were more than friends? (accepting in as much as just saying ;) )

If I tell him to stop talking about it he will assume I'm a prude or something which again is not the case! It's just uncomfortable talking about it with just a friend - for me anyway.

Tldr: do you think he's interested in me? Is this typical guy behaviour with female friends?
Nsfw - masturbation?
2
1