Do you think this guy will ever text me?

I met this guy a couple of months ago and we talked all night. He asked me to be his BP partner and he made me follow him on instagram. I saw him every now and than after that and we just said hi. Last weekend we were at a party together and we said hi. I left the party and went to the bar with my friends. At the bar he came up to me asked me to dance. Than he asked me if I wanted to kiss him so I said yes. We kissed and than we went to leave. On the way out of the bar he kissed me in front of some of his friends than he took me to the pizza place and bought me my food. Than he paid for my taxi back to campus and asked me if I wanted to come in. I went in and I told him I didn't want to have sex but we did everything else and it was perfect. He asked me if I was a virgin and I ssaid yes. He asked me what I was waiting for and I said aa nice guy. Than he made me sit up and he hugged me and told me he's a nice guys and this was the most he's ever done with a girl he wasn't in a relationship with. He said not tonight but eventually we will have sex because he said I was one of the most beautiful girls he's ever seen. The next morning I got up to leave because I didn't want to over stay my welcome and he asked for my number. ITs been 4 days and he hasn't contacted me. Now I'm second guessing if he meant anything he said and if hell ever text me. Advice please!
he will text you eventually
Vote A
he's just not that into you
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Do you think this guy will ever text me?
Add Opinion