Older men like younger woman, but not just because they are young?

I'm 22 and I don't go out hunting for older men it just happens so! The youngest guy I have been with is 30 now I'm dating and he's 43, we are together for 6 months now! I'm really happy but of course daddy doesn't approve but thats not the issue... My best friend made the comment that yes he likes me but why wouldn't he your half his age! YES older men like younger girls, but that wouldn't be the ground for dating me right?
thank you all well most of you 😂💁💕

39

Most Helpful Guy

• It's one reason, but certainly not the ONLY reason if you've been together for 6 months. Good for this guy! And good for you too if you like him!