Older men like younger woman, but not just because they are young?

I'm 22 and I don't go out hunting for older men it just happens so! The youngest guy I have been with is 30 now I'm dating and he's 43, we are together for 6 months now! I'm really happy but of course daddy doesn't approve but thats not the issue... My best friend made the comment that yes he likes me but why wouldn't he your half his age! YES older men like younger girls, but that wouldn't be the ground for dating me right?
Updates:
thank you all well most of you 😂💁💕

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's one reason, but certainly not the ONLY reason if you've been together for 6 months. Good for this guy! And good for you too if you like him!

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• All I gota say is that its society view on what's right and wrong. I understand stand were ur pops is coming from I wouldint want my baby girl dating some old dusty basterd that I don't either and even if I did know em still! so jus know that ur dad is in the right to fell this way about him and that he's jus concerned for ur well being. jus know I don't believe in dating people my age either jus kuz a lot of young people never take relationships seriously and it's a waste of time. so with this all being said jus know my ex is 30 now I'm 23 bouta be 24 on the 17 of march we were together for about 5 years also and no body had anything negative to say about it so jus know it's jus how society is they see a older women with a younger man and it's all good but god forbid it's vice versa the pour guy gets stared down like he's a pettifiel . so if all is well in ur relationship physically and emotionally then *uck what everyone else has to say don't let em get in ur way of happiness β˜ΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
    hope this helps☺☺

0|0
    0|0
    • so sweet thanks πŸ’πŸ’•

• That is a large portion of why he would be dating you. Most of the reasons a guy would date a younger woman has to do with her age. 1. She makes him feel younger. 2. She gives a boost to his ego. 3. She likely has more energy for sex. Those are just a few examples. The only thing that wouldn't be about your age is if you likes your personality and even that might be because of your age. A guy dating a much younger woman only means that that woman is likely going to be a widow sooner rather than later. The average life span for a woman is 3yrs longer than a man's average life span. If he is already much older than you then he'll reach that age way before you come close to it. It's a bigger deal to men than it is to woman about being able to get a younger attractive partner once you've gone past your prime. Women tend to want a mature man and men tend to want what's hot. Younger women are going to lack the things that age does to you such as wrinkles, sagging skin, and fine lines. So since guys tend to go on looks the younger women are going to look like a better choice for many guys that are single. I'm 27 and will be 28 this year. If I wasn't married I would likely be fine with going for a woman that was younger than me, but at least 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be lying if i didn't say that we, as older women then like younger womens looks and bodies, but, it is more about their attitudes. They are still idealistic and open to discovering life, and most of all fun

0|0
    0|0
  • older guys like younger girls... because they find them ATTRACTIVE not because they're young ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol there's stale bread and frwsh brwad on the table let make ur choice

0|0
    0|0
    • that is terrible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©

• You are also still in birthing age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is OK for young girls to like guys as old as their dads... but when one of these guys likes her back its some sort of issue?

0|0
    0|0
    • The same reason why an ugly guy flirting is creepy, but a cute guy does it the exact same way and it's hot

Society favors women, period. They're allowed to do what they want, but if you do it back to them, you're the asshole

• who runs the world... GIRLS πŸŒŽπŸ’ƒπŸ‘­πŸ‘―πŸ‘πŸ˜

• Looks and youth are probably the biggest reasons he's dating you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I like older men. I don't see any problem with an older man dating a younger woman, mostly because age is just a number. But, to answer your question, I think older men like younger women because 1. They have good looks 2. They have good health 3. They are fun and easily excitable.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, I guess I have to except that looks is a big part πŸ’

• Show All
    • πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• you sweet thanks

• 😊 😘

• I'm guessing it's a big reason why, yes. And he finds you attractive and pleasant to be around etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Err... πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg that's how I feel now πŸ˜‚

Recommended myTakes