Male Behaviour, Male Opinions Please?

So This Guy hasn't spoken to me for nearly a week since a fight, he sent me message I don't care, I don't want anything from you, You give me space, and peace. Bye. I joined whatsapp about 10 days ago, and also joined it a long time ago, but deleted it from my phone, and he's always had the same picture, now suddenly I change my profile Photo, he comes online and changes his, and then Tonight he writes a status, He hangs about online like he's waiting for Something, Is he trying to get me to speak to him, draw attention to himself with a status update, again he has used the same status always. Now tonight he changes it, the fight we had was almost 2 weeks ago, but for the first 7 days I was sending him a message everyday, since the message he sent me I have said nothing to him since, no messages nothing whatsoever. What do you think? After I had been online same time has him he has just come back, only stayed on for seconds, like he was checking for a message, I wondered if he thought maybe I may have sent him once after he had gone off.
  • Is He trying To Get My Attention
    Vote A
  • Is it just a concidence
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He may have changed his mind. Either way it's up to you to decide if he is worth your time. If you don't want to deal with this again then you might consider just looking for someone else. The big picture is how much are you willing to put up with and would you even consider taking him back if that is what he is trying to do.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think because I haven't sent him any more messages since Last Saturday, he's starting to panic now, and wants me back in his life, but doesn't want to lose face, but really I would prefer him to come to me, and miss me, and can't take anymore, so much that he has to message me, It's killing me everytime he comes on, hoping, he won't be able to take it, and cave in and send me a message, just I know it's probably the best way, will make him miss me more

• If he does care about you then what he does will decide what he cares about more. Does he care more about himself and his ego or does he care more about you? If he is unwilling to put aside his pride to do what needs to be done then this would indicate he cares more about his own image than he does you. If he really cares about you at all. Example is a boy is worried when he is with his girl and they are doing something girly or being asked to hold something of hers. A man is secure enough and cares enough about her that he doesn't care what other people think as long as what he does makes her happy. I've carried my wife's purse for her as well as bought female products for her when she needed me to do so. So, to me writing you a message and saying I'm sorry and I was wrong is rather a simple choice.

• Yes Your right there, about that. There should be more people like who, at the end of the day if someone means to much to you, you should never let pride get in the way.

• He may have changed his mind. If I were you I'd try to talk to him again and see if this is so. If not, then he is trying to get your attention to prove something.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just want to wait a bit longer, I really would prefer it if he came to me, I want to see how much longer he can hold out for

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes