Does it make me a terrible a person to dislike the look of pregnant bellies?

I would love to have a family and kids someday but as of now I feel a little uncomfortable when I see a pregnant woman's belly. I'm studying embryology so I appreciate all that is happening at that period but does disliking how it looks makes me terrible?

114

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that makes you a terrible person. What about it do you dislike though? I mean, do you just think it looks weird or something? Lol I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Noticing that most of the women agree that it is odd looking or that it is okay to think that, while the men tend to say that that kind of thinking is not really good. Personally, I have seen some pregnant women who look terrible. I think it is failure to care for themselves, even before pregnancy. But I have also seen some VERY pregnant women who look beautiful.