Help! im curvy (not fat) and 5'3 average face.. friend is BEAUTIFUL but tall and skinny?

Like the title says... as average as I am, my best friend is extremely pretty. She models, but she's tall and skinny and that it. More guys hit on me than her. Is that because of our body type? Do guys care much about face?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you have a better personality? Also most guys prefer short girls. Hard to say for sure but these are possible reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a Betty to my Veronica friendship in highschool and a few years after, we both did some local modeling. I had the more apple shape and she the more pear, I was brunette; she was blonde. I was more exotic looking; she was more girl next door. She always had more attention/got the guys but I really didn't care, at first it was a bit off putting but I quickly got over that.

But I think it was cause some guys either want her type or she was just more approachable for looking like a girl next door. Why would I worry about not being a guys type? We were lucky though we never were after the same guys, never fought over guys.