What characteristics of women's legs make guys stare so much?

Seriously, they have to be the least sexual of body parts! What does a leg have to look like to be considered "sexy"?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. All I know is that I find curvy legs attractive. Toned, but curvey. Full, but not fat. Kind of like you might see in a track runner, or someone who bikes a lot.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Long, smoothed, toned (not really muscular, but with some definition) legs are one of the most attractive things on a girl. I absolutely love women's legs.
    Wrap me around them and I'm all yours.

3|1
    0|0
  • They are attached to someone with XX genotype instead.

Seriously... that's all it takes for a guy to stare so as long as they are not the size of roman marble pillars.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nooo way. The legs are the sexiest parts of a female. I'm thinking of an athletic toned girl which is totally my type. They have legs that have no hair unlike guys and they just look amazing. Of course legs include the butt they're attached to. Legs and butt accentuate the female form and it's so elegant and feminine. I would bust loads taking a female like that in doggy style where I could see their legs and butt in action lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the contrary, @waternymph611, legs are very sensual. I think part of it is that they're connected to the most intimate part of a woman's body.

0|0
    0|0
  • It tells a lot subconsciously about the healthy/body type of a woman. Similarly to how you look at broadness of shoulders

0|0
    0|0
  • You won't be able to get it because your a girl... and thas a guy thing by nature in general.

0|1
    1|0
  • Nice thick thighs usually = a nice soft ass, so there ya have it

1|0
    0|0
  • Legs are nice and smooth yet curvy. And they show the path to heaven.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but there is just something fantastic about a fine pair of women's legs.

0|1
    0|0
  • If her panties smell bad, im outta town 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, smooth, tanned, and feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women's legs are so sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • their shape. Use skirts

0|0
    1|0
  • Beautiful thighs. Full but not to large. My wife always had stunning legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shape there color if there shiny and smooth how you walk and show me off

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes