Guys: Why don't you like expressing your feelings to women? Do you know that it's okay?

I don't understand why guys feel like they cannot have feelings or that they shouldn't show them. I understand the whole "I need to be a tough guy" ego, but it takes a man to show his true feelings in my opinion.

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not that we don't want to typically its a combination of society and ex-gfs. Society teaches us that if we show any emotions other than anger or possibly sadistic joy we are less of a man or not a man at all. Buts its women specifically exes that do the most damage. I know you want guys to open up to you, but despite the stereotypes there are TOO MANY women out there who don't, and think we are "clingy" or "pussies" when we do, even if they are our gfs! I actually had an ex mock me once for crying!

Of course all women say they want us to open up, but few actually respond positively when we do. Give guys a little time, they will realize how lucky they are to have a woman who ACTUALLY supports them when they are sad or stressed out, because despite the stereotypes few women do.