Guys how would you feel if your girlfriend said this?

I was never a jealous type of girl , but my friends say im weird because I use to let my ex go to strip clubs and sometimes I would go as well. Also my friends would say I was weird , because I would tell my ex '' if your going to cheat on me with someone cheat on me with someone I don't know or doesn't live around me so I won't find out'' ... I just don't feel right keeping a guy tied down or should I just be more strict , cause when I mention this people look at me weird.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be taken a back by the comments and I would also feel insulted that my girl would assume that I would want to cheat on her. I am very sexual but that does not come at the price of loyalty and strip clubs do not interest me. I have been to a few with my friends back in the day and they are not boring. I would rather have my girlfriend dance for me, it is free after all and we can have sex afterwards that sounds far better.

Do you need to be stricter? Well you have asked the question which says to me that you feel you are probably too lax and need to be stricter.

0|0
    0|0
    • i just don't see the problem going to strip clubs... but the reason i told him that if he wanted to cheat on me with someone , that for him to cheat on me with someone i don't know is cause if he were to cheat on me with a family member or friend it would hurt a lot , but if he cheated on me with a girl i never knew and never meet than it wouldn't bug... i just think that no matter how much a guy love his wife or gf there going to cheat , but they should at least do it the right way

• Show All
    • Thank u , u gave me some good advice , I think I'm just going to stick with what u said

• You are more than welcome, I am happy I could be helpful and I wish you well for the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I would never tell such things to my bf, for me it sounds like an open relationship. The only thing I woukd tell my bf is: "If you are ever going to cheat on me, guess who will find anothet guy "". yep

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• To be honest, if that's how you truly feel, then I don't think that should be a problem for other's. some women may be more sensitive that you are. You can accept people's advice, but it's your decision & your life.

0|1
    0|0
    • but how would u feel if your girl said that cause my ex said it seemed i didn't care

• I'd still react that same way, If you're ex didn't seem to care, well in my eyes and in my opinion he never truly understood you. It took me a while to recognize, accept and understand what a woman is worth, and I've got a lot of respect for a woman to be straight up with how she feels.

• I would be quite impressed with her honesty and straightness, and feel lucky for having her.

On a side note, I wouldn't cheat anyway.
    I'm either in a relationship and don't cheat.
    Or I'm single and do whatever I want.
    That's just how it goes for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's your life lead it the way you feel is best don't base it off of what others say is proper do what you feel is right.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not want you as my girlfriend. I don't want my girlfriend to have the mindset that every man will cheat on his girlfriend or will enjoy the pleasures of other women. I would want my girlfriend to have the mindset that she knows I am not going to cheat on her so she is not even thinking about scenarios of me cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I'm my girlfriend said that to me, I'd feel as though she doesn't care.
    I understand you're reasoning behind it... kinda

But it just doesn't seem right in a serious relationship

0|0
    0|0
    • If*
      (Little filler)

• what doesn't feel right the first part or second

• Either
      you don't feel right keeping a guy tied down?
      its a relationship... not a trap, ment to be a happy amazing thing ^_^
      boost Le confidence

• Yeeaaaahh if you keep telling whatever guys you're dating that kind of nonsense, they'll think that it's okay to cheat and that you have no self respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a girlfriend like that, I'd never go to strip clubs or cheat on her... heck, she's a catch!!! :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • That type of relationship sounds like an open relationship, though you use the word "cheat" which means you consider it a betrayal and you wouldn't want to find out, yet you do say that you don't want to keep a guy "tied down". Which in a sense is contradictory.
    Personally I don't think a girl keeps a girl tied down, no one is obligated to be in a relationship they don't want to be in, if a guy cheats its because he isn't committed to the actual relationship and doesn't consider your feelings in a general sense. now if you wanted an open relationship where you both have an understanding that you can see other people with it just being a physical thing, and still maintaining the emotional commitment to eachother that's a different story.
    Ultimately you have to sort what you really want in a relationship and what your expectations are of the man you're with.

0|0
    0|0
    • Guy*** not girl

• Show All
    • I've never cheated on my ex at all , i never needed to but i think i just started thinking like this cause i got cheated on and it was with a close friend... i use to believe in LOVE and all that but i don't no more , now i just look at myself and i think i just don't really care no more what a guy does to me now its like i don't have feelings no more...

• That's good you never cheated but the impression you give with what you say to him will lead him to his own conclusion. It's all about perceptions.
      See that's an unresolved issue you have within that as long as you keep holding on to it you won't have a healthy relationship, not meaning you won't find someone good but that those insecurities will build unwanted walls of mistrust that will ultimately be detrimental to the relationship. Love isn't the only factor of a relationship... and in my opinion it isn't even the most important since love actually grows with given time with a person, what you really need to focus is building trust, and not just a one sided trust where he trust you but you dont trust him. Additionally making sure his personality is to your standard; he's not Jealous, possessive, clingy, nor does he presents the traits of a cheater. All those factors come to effect. Picking the right person to spend time with and share your intimacy with is very important too.

• You should be more strict, you're basically saying it okay to cheat on you as long as you never find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like great reverse psychology. it's different but if that's what you think is best, do it. doesn't concern anyone else

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you are weird at all. Many times people, especially women in my experience, are extremely judgmental about how other people need to run their relationships. Honestly, it is the main reason a lot of mine get ruined as women will almost always listen to their idiot friends about how we should conduct our relationship.

Remember the relationship is about you AND your bf not your friends. Now if he was cheating on you or abusing you, yes you should consider listening to your friends, but if you two are happy, not abusive to each other and the relationship works, then who the fuck are they to tell you to change it?

On s side note I know a TON of guys who wish there were more women like you! You are not weird or wrong, I believe many women might think that your open attitude will make their controlling prudishness look bad though...

0|0
    0|0
  • you seem quite lax but seriously you should be a little more strict if this relationship is going to be serious, the fact is that if you don't care about him and the potential for reckless behavior like cheating and strip club visits then he will find it more acceptable to do it and then actually cheat on you which could lead to all sorts of problems such as less interest in you. which ends in a short relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Its because it is weird maybe you more like a friend with benefits not a normal commitment relationship

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should be whatever you feel like... If you don't feel the need to keep a man tied down, than don't... I, on the other hand don't feel cheating as an ok thing to do... it's how you see it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes