Guys how would you feel if your girlfriend said this?

I was never a jealous type of girl , but my friends say im weird because I use to let my ex go to strip clubs and sometimes I would go as well. Also my friends would say I was weird , because I would tell my ex '' if your going to cheat on me with someone cheat on me with someone I don't know or doesn't live around me so I won't find out'' ... I just don't feel right keeping a guy tied down or should I just be more strict , cause when I mention this people look at me weird.

214

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be taken a back by the comments and I would also feel insulted that my girl would assume that I would want to cheat on her. I am very sexual but that does not come at the price of loyalty and strip clubs do not interest me. I have been to a few with my friends back in the day and they are not boring. I would rather have my girlfriend dance for me, it is free after all and we can have sex afterwards that sounds far better.

Do you need to be stricter? Well you have asked the question which says to me that you feel you are probably too lax and need to be stricter.

• i just don't see the problem going to strip clubs... but the reason i told him that if he wanted to cheat on me with someone , that for him to cheat on me with someone i don't know is cause if he were to cheat on me with a family member or friend it would hurt a lot , but if he cheated on me with a girl i never knew and never meet than it wouldn't bug... i just think that no matter how much a guy love his wife or gf there going to cheat , but they should at least do it the right way

• Thank u , u gave me some good advice , I think I'm just going to stick with what u said

• You are more than welcome, I am happy I could be helpful and I wish you well for the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I would never tell such things to my bf, for me it sounds like an open relationship. The only thing I woukd tell my bf is: "If you are ever going to cheat on me, guess who will find anothet guy "". yep