When a guy start to have feeling for someone do they start to a avoid them like the plague?

When a guy starts to have feelings for someone do they start to avoid them like a plague?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they can indeed avoid a girl/guy they have feelings for like the plague, it depends on their view of a possible outcome of being with the person they like.

It has happened to me before and one more than one occasion. I have liked a girl and never believed I could be with her (I never even asked her out and already was admitting defeat) and therefore I kept my distance and believed that by avoiding her I could get over her and well that never worked too well because when I then bumped into her our interactions were awkward and those feelings came flooding back haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not generally, that would be weird.. if they liked someone, they would try to spend more time around that person.