Men Do You Like It When A Woman?

is scared of something? If so why?

Like scared of darkness, bugs or horror movies and gets closer to you because of it.

I'm scared of dogs (i like them but i can't help it) and the other day when we were walking in the street with my friend, i saw a dog passing by me and i kinda walked across to his side of the road feeling nervous and held his arm he said it was the cutest thing.

But I didn't / don't want to seem weak.. :/ is this considered being weak/pathetic?
  • it's not weak, it's cute like he said.
  • it's weak and pathetic.
  • im a girl - show results.
    Vote C

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute, but even with cuteness there's annoying cute and cute cute.

Wants to touch a dog, but is frightened = cute.
    Thinks dogs are cute but is frightened when they bark or lunge forward = cute.
    Thinks dogs are dirty/vicious, and refuse to sit anywhere a dog has sat before = not cute
    Scrambles and moans and what not when the dog is just sitting there, sleeping or not looking at her, and keeps complaining = annoying

• mine is the first two lol

• Congrats you are firmly in the cute category. Enjoy. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a huge hatred for spiders! And it seems to be a magnet for my sons and male friends to pick on me about.. They love posting ugly photos on my FB wall just to get me going! Lol