Men Do You Like It When A Woman?

is scared of something? If so why?

Like scared of darkness, bugs or horror movies and gets closer to you because of it.

I'm scared of dogs (i like them but i can't help it) and the other day when we were walking in the street with my friend, i saw a dog passing by me and i kinda walked across to his side of the road feeling nervous and held his arm he said it was the cutest thing.

But I didn't / don't want to seem weak.. :/ is this considered being weak/pathetic?
  • it's not weak, it's cute like he said.
    Vote A
  • it's weak and pathetic.
    Vote B
  • im a girl - show results.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute, but even with cuteness there's annoying cute and cute cute.

Wants to touch a dog, but is frightened = cute.
    Thinks dogs are cute but is frightened when they bark or lunge forward = cute.
    Thinks dogs are dirty/vicious, and refuse to sit anywhere a dog has sat before = not cute
    Scrambles and moans and what not when the dog is just sitting there, sleeping or not looking at her, and keeps complaining = annoying

0|0
    0|0
    • mine is the first two lol

• Congrats you are firmly in the cute category. Enjoy. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a huge hatred for spiders! And it seems to be a magnet for my sons and male friends to pick on me about.. They love posting ugly photos on my FB wall just to get me going! Lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I guess it's sort of cute in the way it give the guy a sence of being your protector. But I do not think it is a sign of weakness. It a natural reaction to be at least a little cautious of something potentially dangerous. While the dog may have been plenty friendly your mind keep subconsciously telling you maybe it isn't that friendly. Anyway it isn't uncommon. Don't let it bother you , and just keep ahold of his arm.

1|0
    0|0
    • Beside it may boost his ego a little that you are trusting him to be your protector

• I don't think its weak, a little irrational maybe. What guys like is when women wrap themselves around our arms or put their head on our shoulders. FYI don't use us as a human shield though, that is annoying and a turnoff.

0|0
    0|0
  • No offense to you but I would prefer a girl who knows how to keep her cool and even back me up if the situation required it.

Otherwise, I do not mind if other people were like this, we are all different, however, I will draw the line when it comes to stick situations, I do not want any ####-ups around me out of the fear that they will just exacerbate the situation even further.

Be cool, man! BE COOL!

0|0
    1|2
  • I never feel more like a man then when my SO is afraid of something and I have to figure it out. When I am by myself I am scared of it all, bugs (not spiders but like bees and centipedes), sounds in the house or when I am out a possible run in with other people. As soon as I am with my girl and she gets a bit scared and sorta touches me or holds on to me for help, I feel like I am freaking superman and it all my fears disappear...

0|0
    0|0
  • for me it's not cute... i like girls who are brave!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    1|0
  • He thought it was cute and that's what matters. I don't find it cute, or pathetic. I will just take note of her fear of dogs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything you just said I do not like in a woman I like her to be classy but not scared of everything

0|0
    1|1
    • If she wants to hold me great but not because she's scared. If she's scared of everything she will then try to stop me from living on the edge of life

• At first yes, but if it ongoing than it does get annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • Anxious girl will give more more hugs ♡

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends~~~

0|0
    0|0
  • If the girls annoying, if she's attractive then its cute, if we've been dating for a while then it gets olds and becomes annoying again.

0|0
    2|0
    • Im sorry the first one is supposed to say if the girl is ugly its annoying.

What Girls Said 1

• It's a liitle weak, but they like that, just don't get carried away.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes