Why does my husband talk about a woman at work all the time?

He tells my everything about this women, what she likes, her mood for the day, about her kids, about her husband. It is everyday, does he think about her all the time?
Updates:
Thanks! I am not normal a jealous person. But day after day it is starting to get to me. I know he loves me. I guess it is normal to make connections with people you spend a majority of your time with.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My main coworker is a married woman, and I know nearly every detail of her private life because I'm available for her to talk to 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I know about her son's grades, her husband's job, her parent's health, her doctor visits. I know when her house is a mess, I know when she's on a diet and when she falls off the wagon. I know about her exes.

I'm not involved with her or interested in her. It's just the reality of my life that I spend more time around her than I do my friends or family.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• At one point he used to be that way with you, because he liked you. Now he loves you, so that's over. He just likes this woman, don't sweat it.

1|0
    0|1
  • he likes her a lot then... at least he's honest, and doesn't hide sth from you :-)

0|0
    2|2
  • Maybe they are just friends?

Most girls go on and on about their guy friend co-workers all the time why can't guys do it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's upset about something and he's trying to make you jealous.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes