Does this guy sound into me?

We went on our second date today I'd say but it was only a lunch. So far the positives
1. He seems very happy to be around me (smiling)
2. He is very flirtatious over text.
3. He initiates us meeting
4. He already made plans for us to see each other again next week
5. In his car on our first date he told me he doesn't know how the "dating" thing works so I should forgive him if he's not good. I took this as a sign of him implying we are in the dating phase (I could be wrong?)
6. He doesn't seem too eager to rush into things physically wise. Like other guys would ask me to hang out at their place. This guy chooses restaurants to hang out which is a nice change.
7. He asks out about my life.

The bad...
1. He doesn't text me that often. This worries me a lot for some reason...
2. I only got a hug today with no kiss (we were in a very public place and his friend was waiting for him so maybe that's why but I don't know.. we kissed last time and was hoping for that *sad face* )
3. He seemed pretty rushed today. I don't know why... it just felt like he was in a rush :/
4. He doesn't hold my hand yet (too soon?)
5. He only planned our next meeting for next Friday 0_o we are students at uni and a quick hour here and there isn't too difficult to plan. I feel like he doesn't wanna see me or that he doesn't miss me cause I'm sure if he missed me he'd want to do something sooner :'(

I'm really into this guy like a looot.
So please... does this guy sound like he likes me?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He definitely sounds in to you to me. None of the bad things listed seemed bad to me. Some people don't text very often, it would feel awkward to kiss in a very public to me anyway, him being rushed doesn't neccessarily say anything negative, I wouldn't worry too much about the holding hands thing. You could just reach and grab his hand if you go out walking together.

He probably wasn't sure when to plan to hang out so he probably picked a day that worked for sure even if it was a little ways out. He might feel like if he plans everything really quickly that you might be annoyed by that. Just my thoughts anyway