Guys why do you do that?

Why do guys decide for the popular girls nearly every time? I mean I'm one of the shy girls and i try to do my best but at the end I always end up alonewhile my friends all are happy with their relationships. It's not because I'm not pretty or something like that... i often get to hear that someone thinks I'm pretty. Why do you guys never talk to the shy girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Popularity gets you nowhere past high school. Guys don't have problems with shy girls but you there is a difference between a girl that is shy and a girl that is socially awkward.

If I'm talking to you and you're giving me nothing but one word answers then I see no point in really continuing the conversation even if I did like you.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• After high school no one cares about the popular girls. But as a shy girl you have to be willing to carry on a conversation with people. I was shy in high school too because I was scared of people judging me or sayinf mean things- and I never got attention from guys. After I graduated and became more comfortable with who I am as a person I was more confident and noticed more guys were interested. You might just need to come out of your shell alittle bit!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• In school it's just a popularity contest guys like girls who are confident and it works the same way backwards, normally the popular guys are not worth it no offence to whoever you like but if they're popular they're are probably an asshole

0|0
    0|0
  • I do talk with shy girls... but we think that shy girls are not interested... I talked quite a few time and I was trying my best to go out with shy girl, than I gave up.. she was just so boring and I was trying...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes