Guys why do you do that?

Why do guys decide for the popular girls nearly every time? I mean I'm one of the shy girls and i try to do my best but at the end I always end up alonewhile my friends all are happy with their relationships. It's not because I'm not pretty or something like that... i often get to hear that someone thinks I'm pretty. Why do you guys never talk to the shy girls?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Popularity gets you nowhere past high school. Guys don't have problems with shy girls but you there is a difference between a girl that is shy and a girl that is socially awkward.

If I'm talking to you and you're giving me nothing but one word answers then I see no point in really continuing the conversation even if I did like you.

Most Helpful Girl

• After high school no one cares about the popular girls. But as a shy girl you have to be willing to carry on a conversation with people. I was shy in high school too because I was scared of people judging me or sayinf mean things- and I never got attention from guys. After I graduated and became more comfortable with who I am as a person I was more confident and noticed more guys were interested. You might just need to come out of your shell alittle bit!