Guys stare at my boobs too often?

So I've got big breast and a nice figure in general so there are some guys always the same ones at school who keep staring at my boobs whenever i pass by, i always cover myself immediately and avert my gaze, the last time one of them pointed towards me and said "i'd bang her" he said it in a loud voice on purpose ! I wanted to say something but i was scared, today when i was driving By bus it was really crowded and i was holding on a pole above me while my other hand was carrying my bag, unfortunately they stood right infront of me and they were staring like there was no tomorrow i couldn't cover my breast, my best guyfriend noticed this and closed my jacket he wanted to talk to them but i don't want him to get in trouble, so what should i do? Pls help

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I think your just unlucky with some of the guys your coming across.
    Guys will be guys, and a lot will point out and say things like you mentioned earlier like, "id bang her" and whatever to make themselves seem bigger in front of their mates and stuff like that.
    Obviously not all guys are like that, and its only some guys who are just really immature that do that type of thing.
    If i were you i would just ignore them, and by not paying attention showing them that whatever they say or say they would do is nothing by ignoring the rubbish they say.
    For the guys that just stare, they probably dont realise that you have noticed them looking at you. So i think in this case either just look at them and they will probably look away and pretend they were not actually looking at you, or just ignore those who are looking at you. The chances that you will ever meet or see each other again is unlikely, and most of these guys do it cos they are desperate and/or just can't really do anything. The same goes with the guys that say things like "id bang her". They are all talk, all looking and pointing, but nothing they have done or will do to show for it. They are all talk.
    Just ignore them, and make sure you are comfortable with your own body and skin, so that others around you dont put you off or make you feel uncomfortable.

Anway, not sure if I have explained it very well here, i hope i have, but if you need more advice and whatever, just ask
    Hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not usually respond to women under 18 but I think you might like to know what's ha here.
    Firstly I would like to apologise for us men. I do not condone this behavior or in anyway try to make an excuse but we are conditioned to look at big breast. I have seen surveys down where pictures of groups of women are shown to men in quick succession. They had no idea what the study was for but the hit rate on the woMan with big breasts was in the 90 % margin from a retina detection piece of software.
    I am sorry you are so young and must find this intimidating and unwanted. My only advice is to try and cover up a little but even this makes me feel for you. Why should you have too. Well guys just can't help it sorry. I do hope this helps

0|1
    0|0
    • You don't have to apologise! It just feels awkward and uncomfortable in such a situation, thanks for your advice! :-)

• Wear a hoodie? Srry, i don't know how much this is bothering you, but if there's any clevage, they're gonna stare, if there's any bounce, exposure etc. ... they will stare, so if ur ok with wearing a hoodie id say go for it

I kno what hormones are like, i kno how hard it can be, but most likely these guys weren't raised to respect women, so they're not going to try

0|0
    0|0
  • Really all you can do it cover it up.
    If you have a nice body and boobs a lot of guys just can't control their eyes as males are easily stimulated visually.
    Take it as a compliment buy if it's bothering you all that you can really do is cover up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are being "Sexually harassed " report this to the school immediately this is against the law.

As you grow older you will face this in the work place the earlier you assert your stand against your body being sexually objectified the stronger and more confident a woman you will grow into.

Also share your concern with your mother believe it or not she was once your age and probably faced the same humiliating scary issue.

As a father of 2 daughters if I could identify the little bitch boys that would have said that to my daughters I would of paid them a visit and had a little chat one sided of course until they would not so much as speak that way to a girl ever again.

0|2
    0|0
  • well tell them to stop and dont worry about it guys do that all the time but me personaly wouldn't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing you can do about people looking. At your age boys are just going to stare. They're horny teenage boys and boobs and a general awareness of girls is a new thing for them. Boobs are magnets for the eyes of boys.

As for the guys mouthing off, call him a creep and tell him to get lost in a loud voice. Those guys dont want negative attention. If a certain guy does it repeatedly, tell a teacher that you're being harassed and they're obligated to do something (at least they are where I live).

0|0
    0|0
  • So the problem is big tits...
    Hide them with proper arrangement, clothing , brassiere etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe there's a stain in your blouse or something

0|0
    0|0
  • cover up maybe? people are gonna stare

1|0
    1|0
  • Get used to itg

0|0
    0|0
  • tell your parents, get a lawyer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just forget about it. Ignore them. Let them look at you and drool. You won't see them all you're life. a few years from now or next year you won't see them again anyways. So it won't matter anyway right...

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens and its life. Wear more sweaters.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah I can understand that would make you feel uncomfortable. They shouldn't be shouting out stuff like that either. Us guys are just visual creatures with hungry eyes. I saw a young girl with big breasts and nice figure the other day. I don't know what it is. Our eyes just automatically focus. I was mesmerised for a second. I was just like wow lol. But I didn't make it obvious and I didn't continually stare. I wouldn't deliberately make a girl feel uncomfortable. Those guys staring at you are just being immature.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've got big boobs. You're going to have to learn to deal with them and even use it to your advantage. Next time some creep is staring, try calling him out on it and telling him to stop. If a guy makes a remark like "I'd bang her" again, say something like "In your dreams" or "Not a chance", basically anything to bruise his fragile ego. You can definitely report them to officials if it bothers you too much or if someone steps across the line and harasses you again.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll definitely do that next time!

• Unfortunately, sometimes if you respond to creeps, they'll harass you even more, because they don't respect an answer like that from a girl. Maybe this sounds unrealistic to you, but not on school, but on the streets, never say something back and keeo walking. Especially if someone is older and bigger than you.

• Yeah i know @spuitkaas a few days ago there were a lot of guys at the city and i passed by they said ddisgusting stuff and insulted me as a slut, i was anxious and kept walking since there were so many guys

• Compliant it to your officiaks like your princpal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Don't wear low-cleavage. This is the reason why I almost never wear low-cleavage tight tops anymore. It also goes away when you get older. At this age guys just walk after their dicks, because of hormones. Also, I'm not sure how old you are, but the voobs of other girls are still growing, while your might have fully grown, so it gets less special to have bigger boobs when you get older.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 17, i don't wear low cleavage tops but sometimes tight clothing, hope it'll change! Thanks!

• Then I totally understand where you're going through. I'm not that much older. Everytime I wear something low-cleavage like boys throw food or pieces of paper in my shirt etc. Only the younger boys do that, guys at the age of 20 don't really do that anymore, so I think it's a matter of time.
      by the way, I have a 32D/DD, so not even gigantic or something and I still have that problem.

• I know right! in class they always try to throw pieces of their eraser in my shirt! I have 34 D, i know not gigantic! and i think they won't grow anymore since they're this big since age of 14

• Sadly even if you wear a super huge shirt where it looks like a dress on you. You can still see the boobies and how big they are. So it's a serious challenge trying to cover them up. I've learned that wearing sports bra's have helped compress my boobs where they aren't so noticeable compared to wearing a push up bra. But seriously sports bra's are your best friend when your boobs are big.

0|0
    0|0
  • That guys are idiots. They clearly have no respect. It's normal if they like your body but it's disgusting how they stare at you on purpose.
    You should ignore them and if they continue maybe you should tell a teacher or something.

0|0
    0|0
    • Some good guy friends of mine are willing to help me anytime i think I'll tell them to make them stop

• Ok, good luck. I hope they learn their lesson. (:

• Thank you! :)

• Say something, leave the room, or give a dirty look. If you don't it won't stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice story.

But tell a teacher or just ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg this happened to me before I told my guidance councilor and the boys in my school stopped

0|0
    0|0
  • guys like boobs.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes