Do guys ever want to be just friends?

If they initate the friendship does it mean they like her or they just think she’ll be a good friend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is "ahem unattractive ahem" then we would be just friends. But i would have to think she would be a good friend too of course. But i am going to be 100% honest here, if u are considered good looking, the only guys who are your friends are either trying to become more than friends... or gay.

1|1
    0|0
    • lmao.. good answer. I think i'm might be a little more than decent. lol

• Show All
    • thanks. by the way, I don't think i'm super goodlooking just not ugly.

• No problem. Don't worry I'm sure one day u will find a guy that thinks u are ugly! Lmao it seems like this conversation is really backwards

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think the situation is what the girl wants. I have one female friend I would never date because of choices she's made in the past. And a newer friend that I would only date if she approached me about it. I know she likes having male friends and I don't industry being that and only that. Also some people just don't click as couples. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course there are guys who want to be just friends. But like any type of relationship it needs to be what BOTH people want. One cannot be secretly wanting more while pretending to be just friends.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes