Do guys ever want to be just friends?

If they initate the friendship does it mean they like her or they just think she’ll be a good friend?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is "ahem unattractive ahem" then we would be just friends. But i would have to think she would be a good friend too of course. But i am going to be 100% honest here, if u are considered good looking, the only guys who are your friends are either trying to become more than friends... or gay.

• lmao.. good answer. I think i'm might be a little more than decent. lol

• thanks. by the way, I don't think i'm super goodlooking just not ugly.

• No problem. Don't worry I'm sure one day u will find a guy that thinks u are ugly! Lmao it seems like this conversation is really backwards