Tells me I'm stroppy coz I left after sex?

Hi had sex with a guy that I had a bit of history with last night, we used to date then had a friends with benefits thing going for a few months, then he was with someone else which hurt me, then he started message me again for a hook up it took months before we actually did. Anyway he asked me to come round as quick as possible coz he was going to play football, And that he was gunna take my clothes off as soon as I got in coz we didn't have much time. Anyway we did it and I got changed and got up to leave, he didn't move and said where are you going, I said you got football and he said I've got a little while, anyway I was standing around like an idiot not knowing if he wanted me to leave or sit with him and after a while he got up and let me out, anyway after he'd been to football I got. A text sayin " well weren't you stroppy, I don't want to do that again, we should just be friends" what the hell I just thought he wanted me to leave after as he had to go out, I've tried apologising and telling him that I wasn't stroppy but that I thought he wanted me to go after and he just ignores me. I don't get it I thought that's what he wanted?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Na you ain't gotta apologize to him. He made it clear that time was restricted and you followed through so your good. That's the thing with friends with benefits deal, guys or girls will say one thing but really mean something else. He wanted you to leave but when the time came to it he actually wanted u to stay a bit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why didn't he just say something instead of being vague and then calling me stroppy and saying we should be friends

• I can't explain his logic but it does happen a lot. You can ask him but he may not tell you or acknowledge what your saying. I'd say if you gonna continue with the friends with benefits deal, just stick to the basic rules of being a friends with benefits

• He won't even talk to me so I've just left him alone, I thought I was sticking to it and what he wanted

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are stupid. Don't worry about what he thinks. He's not worth your time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• What is stroppy?

0|0
    0|0
    • Mad or angry

• Oh fuck him anyway he said he was trying to leave anyway then he says he wants you to stay then says your angry nooo he confusing

• He wants only his benefits not yours desires.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont worry dear... just move on...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a toxic relationship

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes