Am I a virgin? should I tell this to the next guy?

i am 31. from india.. my first and only relationship was with a guy at 29. i had sexual relationship with him but we never had intercourse.. we did everything except intercourse.. he forced his fingers inside me and it hurt.. (he was very abusive) so it ended. anyways, he put fingers in my vigina and my butt.. i hated it coz it would hurt.. we also did oral.. my question is am i still a virgin? i feel like a slut.. i only did it coz he was very abusive and i hoped he would marry me since i got involved with him.. should i tell all this to the next guy in future? pls be honest.. thanks.
he used to force me into getting physical or i would get beaten.. he had a video of me without clothes and he used to blackmail me..
so am i coming across a slut?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa, first and only relations at age of 29. I mean, my first relations were like at age of 13...

Anyway, relax. Maybe he did pop your hymen with his fingers, maybe he didn't. Only a doctor can tell at that point. But you're definitely not a slut.

As for should you tell it to the other guy in a future: I believe in an unwritten rule "don't ask, don't tell". So unless he asks, there's no reason to say it upfront.

• he didn't my hymen is still there and it doesn't break.. he tried but it didn't.. i just got tested for rape i was told my hymen still there

Most Helpful Girl

• Your still a virgin and no your not a slut. Well since you should be honest to the one you love I advise you tell this to your other partner if he can't accept it he's not the one for and second did you report that stupid ass who hurt you he doesn't have the right and that is consider as molesting and he could be charge you don't know who else is in danger report him.

• ya i put a case on him..

• it is a lesson learned

• I can't force you to it's your mind but just remember the time you taking to place revenge on him he's moving on with his necessary life maybe forgot that you exist that's just life when you think you have it bad you don't people are worst than you it have 5 year old being brutally raped everyday you didn't get rape he just touched you luckily