If you catch a guy staring at you often, does it always mean he likes you or could it be just a coincidence?

Sometimes I catch certain guys staring at me several times a day. I can't help but wonder if he's really into me or if he just somehow unknowingly looks at me.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't always mean that the guy is into you. could be purely a coincidence. it could that he finds you sexually attractive (but doesn't necessarily like you), it could be because he's looking at something you're wearing, or any number of things

now if it's one guy staring at you repeatedly then you could perhaps assume that he is into you. but it could still be something else. perhaps he thinks you're looking at him

Most Helpful Girl

• Coincidece I think or just looking, ofcourse some of them could like you but I think it takes more than staring to know that. Hope that helps some :-)