If you catch a guy staring at you often, does it always mean he likes you or could it be just a coincidence?

Sometimes I catch certain guys staring at me several times a day. I can't help but wonder if he's really into me or if he just somehow unknowingly looks at me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't always mean that the guy is into you. could be purely a coincidence. it could that he finds you sexually attractive (but doesn't necessarily like you), it could be because he's looking at something you're wearing, or any number of things

now if it's one guy staring at you repeatedly then you could perhaps assume that he is into you. but it could still be something else. perhaps he thinks you're looking at him

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Coincidece I think or just looking, ofcourse some of them could like you but I think it takes more than staring to know that. Hope that helps some :-)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Men are immensely visual creatures by nature, and, shallow as it may sound, looks always play some part in the equation. The part of your question "if he just somehow unknowingly looks at me" is kind of relevant. Most guys don't realize they are spending a longer than normal time staring, or constantly glancing over at you. They are likely trying to assess and figure out what it is about you that is seems familiar or attractive to them.

Sometimes, something you might be wearing catches our eyes. Another could be how you are carrying yourself.

The thing is though, we have all sorts of preferences about female body type and how you look. Some like the fit but womanly Jennifer Lawrence look, others prefer the athletic, Cameron Diaz type, and some are into super skinny women like Zoe Saldana or fuller-figured ladies like Melissa McCarthy. So don’t stress. Chances are they find you attractive, especially if this seems to happen often to you.

One way to know for sure if he is attracted to you is to smile at him. If he smiles back, he more than likely thinks you are attractive. If he turns away or looks down, he could just be shy < This is a whole different explanation all together, but know that a lot of times we become bumbling idiots when we have the opportunity to interact with a woman we find sexually attractive. So if he doesn't approach you, don't take it personally. There are a lot of factors as to why, but one is we start to overthink it. However, if he doesn't find you attractive, a lot of times guys are not very subtle about it and he will let you will know for sure.

Real men like confident women as much as women like confident men. So if you think he is attractive, then take the initiative to approach him and say hello.

0|0
    0|0
  • not ALWAYS... but most of the times yeah ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well some girls I catch taking peeks at me, but I know I'm not attractive. So they may think you're odd looking

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes