Is it weird to touch your ass?

My boyfriends ass is amazing like its perfect when we messed around he would let me feel it but now that we're dating... he won't let me touch he said its weird NO it's not so I said he can't touch my ass (which is his favorite) I was actually joking but he flipped out... Is it really weird?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Strange double standard, but it's faux pas for a woman to play with the man's. It's expected he play with hers. For some strange reason, it's okay for her to play with his belly; but faux pas for him to play with hers.

Either can lick the other's chest. Grabbing the back by the shoulders is okay for both as well.

Most Helpful Girl