Guys; would you ever get with a gender fluid person born as a female?

Curious as to if it may or may not be a barrier. I am both male and female, both or niether in a females body. This does not alternate my sexuality, just my sexual identity.
Updates:
I am male and female in my mind torn between the two in a females body. This does not mean I have both male and female genitalia -.-

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh... I'm not sure. Probably wouldn't feel attracted if you made yourself look too masculine, but I do love women with more masculine personalities. It's kind of a conundrum...

0|0
    0|0
    • If it helps, even when I dress as a guy, I still look like a girl just dressed in guys clothes.
      Having a woman's chest and medium length hair is what gives that away.

• Sounds good. I wouldn't mind that at all. Though if you had your hair too short then I might be turned off a wee bit..

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality wise? Like are you saying you're androgynous personality wise?

Lke you're equally feminine and masculine or you easily oscillate?

Most people are fluid few people are extremes... Unless you're referring to sexual preference but it sounds lke that's not what you were referring to.

Did you grow up being told women are one way and men are another and if you deviate from expected behavior that means you're the other sex?

0|0
    0|0
    • It doesn't matter what I have been taught, all that matters is what I feel on the inside.

• Show All
    • To think one way or the other. Depending on where you live females and mskes act differently from one community to the next.

The most well adjusted afults are usually pretty " fluid" in terms of their sexual identity as far as societal. norms based on sex.

Majority of orople fall somewhere inbetween or easily swing between ultra ( stereotypically) " female" and ultra ( stereotypically) " male".

What you're describing isn't weird at all. You have range. That's healthier thsn being narrowly confined in one mode or the other. Being fluid allows you to see more and experience more in life.

Only guys who are going to have a ptoblrm with it are guys who think your sex defines your personality and are threatened by thinking of it any other way. You're better off without guys like that anyhow.

As far as crying bc you want a openis. Lots of people have issues with their bod. They think it's the wrong one for who they are- I never adjusted to puberty-But they learn to live with it.

• Having a fluid personality doesn't mean you're abnormal. It really doesn't. there is no such thing as a girls personslity or a boys personslity. Scientists sho study gender find more similarities between members of different sex than between , members of the same sex.

Yoire really just human. I think

I get you feel the way you do. You're entitled to feel that way... but I wouldn't worry about it. It's really very normal:)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Like you have a dick and a vagina? No sorry not me.

1|0
    1|0
    • I don't have a dick. You're thinking of a hermaphodite.

• @asker after googling what it mean I still wouldn't as I'm straight and can't be with a female that sometimes thinks of herself as male.

• Fair enough man

• Hahahaha. Yeah right. And no I wouldn't get with a male.

1|0
    0|0
    • But you wouldn't be dating a male.

• Show All
    • Sexuality and sexual identity are two different things.

• Gender identity and sexual preference are on two different spectrums. Let me say first hand it will be better for you in the long run to be with someone who not only accepts both sides but is attracted to both sides.
      On your feminine days, someone like dark humor may be really attracted to you but on your more masculine days, it may be hard for you to gain his acceptance or attraction.

I am pan sexual and think gender fluid people are more attractive than cis gendered or straight people, but I have dated people who aren't so attracted to my female side, and have dated people who are extremely turned on by it, and the latter relationship is significantly more satisfying.

• As long as u can satisfy meh, im honor to be urs for the rest of ma lyfe 💍

1|0
    0|0
  • You have what is called a Gender Identity Disorder , you were born a female
    with all the female parts but you like the idea of dressing or looking like a male
    well wouldn't be problem cause you have female body parts plus i don't judge
    others cause i wouldn't want judged. Randomly, i saw this one girl one time
    she had her hair short like a boy but she was so cute so yeah i don't see it
    being a problem.

0|0
    1|0
    • Yes, that is in the dsm5, but homosexuality was in the dsm3. There is much debate whether gid should be considered a mental illness.

Technically there are three classifications: transvestism, trans gender and transfer sexual. Each with varying levels of gender dysphoria.

• Wtf are you talking about. Things are getting out of control

1|1
    0|0
    • Nothing is out of control.

• Show All
    • Sexual orientation is sexuality. Not sexual identity. Learn the difference and stop pestering me whilst you're at it.

• Who the fuck can keep up these days anyways? There are like 15 of those now too. Again, ridiculous!

• I am incredibly attracted to gender fluid females. Being gender fluid myself, I love someone who can break societal norms and express themselves in whatever way they like.

I am surprised to see so much ignorance on this thread. I do suggest you find someone who will like both sides of you though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I understand what you are saying. Sometimes you wish you were a guy. I wouldn't have a problem dating someone like you, unless u were bisexual. In that case i wouldn't date u.

0|0
    0|0
  • so what would that mean for the guy who´s with you? what difference would there be to a "regular" girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • Then you wouldn't be attracted to males or are you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Although I can see where you're coming from; sexuality and sexual identity are not one and the same.

• Show All
    • That would be an odd thing. Personally I wouldn't do it bc it would bother me that you think like me lol no really I wouldn't bc I would think you would be highly conflicted inside and I believe it would cause issues

• But you know there are plenty out there who feel your pain.. find yourself a support group and you'll be surprised to find someone who meets your criteria

• What would that mean, in practical purposes, to a guy you're with?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, she sounds like she has a mental disorder

1|0
    0|0
    • It's not a mental disorder.

What Girls Said 1

• Bisexual? It's not uncommon.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not bi.

• Show All
    • That's the most basic way to put it.

• I didn't read your post thoroughly, sorry.

Recommended myTakes