Guys; would you ever get with a gender fluid person born as a female?

Curious as to if it may or may not be a barrier. I am both male and female, both or niether in a females body. This does not alternate my sexuality, just my sexual identity.
I am male and female in my mind torn between the two in a females body. This does not mean I have both male and female genitalia -.-

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh... I'm not sure. Probably wouldn't feel attracted if you made yourself look too masculine, but I do love women with more masculine personalities. It's kind of a conundrum...

• If it helps, even when I dress as a guy, I still look like a girl just dressed in guys clothes.
      Having a woman's chest and medium length hair is what gives that away.

• Sounds good. I wouldn't mind that at all. Though if you had your hair too short then I might be turned off a wee bit..

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality wise? Like are you saying you're androgynous personality wise?

Lke you're equally feminine and masculine or you easily oscillate?

Most people are fluid few people are extremes... Unless you're referring to sexual preference but it sounds lke that's not what you were referring to.

Did you grow up being told women are one way and men are another and if you deviate from expected behavior that means you're the other sex?

• It doesn't matter what I have been taught, all that matters is what I feel on the inside.

• To think one way or the other. Depending on where you live females and mskes act differently from one community to the next.

The most well adjusted afults are usually pretty " fluid" in terms of their sexual identity as far as societal. norms based on sex.

Majority of orople fall somewhere inbetween or easily swing between ultra ( stereotypically) " female" and ultra ( stereotypically) " male".

What you're describing isn't weird at all. You have range. That's healthier thsn being narrowly confined in one mode or the other. Being fluid allows you to see more and experience more in life.

Only guys who are going to have a ptoblrm with it are guys who think your sex defines your personality and are threatened by thinking of it any other way. You're better off without guys like that anyhow.

As far as crying bc you want a openis. Lots of people have issues with their bod. They think it's the wrong one for who they are- I never adjusted to puberty-But they learn to live with it.

• Having a fluid personality doesn't mean you're abnormal. It really doesn't. there is no such thing as a girls personslity or a boys personslity. Scientists sho study gender find more similarities between members of different sex than between , members of the same sex.

Yoire really just human. I think

I get you feel the way you do. You're entitled to feel that way... but I wouldn't worry about it. It's really very normal:)