Was this pizza guy hitting on me?

So he delivered pizza to my apartment, a couple of times, the last time he came he stank of cologne, and he was asking me how many roommates I had, where I was from originally, whether my exams were going okay, stuff like that.

Was he hitting on me?

I think he seemed like a University going guy himself, probably doing the job part-time

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he liked you does not mean he was trying to pick you up

• Isn't it a little weird for a pizza guy to be getting so friendly? Especially asking about my background and stuff...

• Well you know those kind of movies and the Pizza man

Most Helpful Girl

• He was hitting on you because people who deliver food aren't suppose to be asking such personal questions. No matter what. If anything I'd call it harassment because it was unexpected and he could possibly delivering your order on purpose.

• I felt a tad bit creeped out too, but because he seemed nice I didn't want to embarrass him.

The cologne part was especially fishy who puts cologne on when ordering pizza

• Really? Like through a pay phone

• That would work, but there is something like *69 and then the number, or you can go into your call settings on your phone and make your number private if you call from a cellphone.