Will he leave me after seeing my body naked for the first time?

im afraid for my boyfriend to see my body for the first time. im a heavier girl and i had a baby two years ago im very insecure about my body i have lost 25 pounds and i have loose skin on my stomach is it likely he will leave me after seeing my body naked? i also have bad strech marks from being pregnant

53

Most Helpful Guy

• This has been repeated time and time again: If he truly loves you and every form of your being, making love should be no issue. It is called "making love" for a reason. Sadly enough, most of contemporary society seems to have forgotten what true love is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I worry about the same thing myself. I try to keep in mind that if we're naked, he will have other things on his mind hopefully. I know if he really loves me then my body won't matter, but I want to have a rockin body for him. I feel like he deserves it as well as me, ya know?