Will he leave me after seeing my body naked for the first time?

im afraid for my boyfriend to see my body for the first time. im a heavier girl and i had a baby two years ago im very insecure about my body i have lost 25 pounds and i have loose skin on my stomach is it likely he will leave me after seeing my body naked? i also have bad strech marks from being pregnant

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This has been repeated time and time again: If he truly loves you and every form of your being, making love should be no issue. It is called "making love" for a reason. Sadly enough, most of contemporary society seems to have forgotten what true love is.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I worry about the same thing myself. I try to keep in mind that if we're naked, he will have other things on his mind hopefully. I know if he really loves me then my body won't matter, but I want to have a rockin body for him. I feel like he deserves it as well as me, ya know?

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• What's the big deal even if he leaves you all that means is he showed his true colors, you shouldn't have to have a super perfect body in order for him to never leave you. A guy that genuinely likes you shouldn't care

1|1
    0|0
  • If your naked, highly doubtful. Tons of women have stretch marks.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly from what I've heard guys have a pretty good idea of what our bodies look like by the time you get to that point, my boyfriend still likes my body after seeing me in a bikini which I was nervous about so if it were you in wouldn't worry too much

0|0
    0|0
  • If he likes you he should not care about your weight or stretch marks. If he has a problem with you it wasn't meant to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he loves you he's not going to care

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest if he loves you he wount leave just bc of your body. im insecure about my body too but just keep your head up if he truly doesn't care about looks then you will be just fine

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes