My flirt added my mother on Facebook?

This guy & I used to be friends in elementary school and eventually found each other now that we're in our college years. After we found each other, he turns out to be a player. I have always like him before and I still have a small interest in him. He suddenly flirts with me for the past 4 months and I assume it is for fun. I decide to play as well and flirt back but I honestly do not think this will go anywhere since his behavior on social media with other women is very flirtatious. He recently added my mother on Facebook with the excuse that "I know who she is." Does this have any significance or am I just over thinking this? Thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems to me that you like this guy and are worried that he may have eyes for your Mom or that by adding your Mom on Facebook you assume he might be getting serious about you.

It is hard to say if you want an answer then I would ask him about why he has had added your Mom on Facebook.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• YES?
    lol?
    OH FRIGGIN YES?
    Oh god why?
    Oh gees, I've even blocked my parents and my relatives on Facebook because of the shit I posted during my angsty teenage years and here he is adding your MUM to his facebook?
    Oh gees oh man.

TWO possiblities.

He want to get to know you more from your mum.

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes