What do guys look for in a girl?

What kind of girls attract you and what is the first thing that you notice in her look and her personality?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone is different, what is attractive in one person may not be in another. looks and personality differ from person to person.

turn offs are easier to point out, for most guys if a female is plastered with make-up, not nice.

if a female is over playing things or just doesn't seem like a real person , a drama queen for example, big turn off

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Well, there are guys that seek a nice pair of boobs or ass, some like cute girls, outgoing, pretty (face), nice body overall, inteligent, creative, etc. Not all men are the same

I like cute inteligent girls, that aren't overweight or anorexic like skinny, and if I could choose certainly i'd didn't choose girl with big boobs or ass. But I pay attention specially to her personality, she need to be trustworthy, fun to be with, cute and inteligent.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sort of a picky person about the way girls look but I never try to divide the good from the bad. The first thing i look is that she is Intelligent and has decent-high grades. Second is that she has a calm and attentive personality. Third is that she is in shape and is currently in exercise. Fourth is that she is nice looking and takes care of herself. Then there are the other things like showing love back to me and knowing that I care for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm not gonna lie. The first thing I see is boobs... But the boobs mean nothing to me if the smile isn't pretty. The smile's so much more important. (I think I just look at the boobs first because they're all pretty... Rarely have I seen boobs that weren't worth a look haha) As for personality, I'd say one of the first things I'm interested in is if she's playful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a sweet and caring girl, have her own passion and hobby. Look and personality is about 40/60 for me. Obviously I need to feel attracted to her and look play a big part of it, but personality is what keep me interested and staying around.

1|0
    0|0
  • As much as any guy says otherwise, looks play a big part in attraction. But personality does as well. Since I'm short, I'm not really attracted to girls over a few inches taller than me. A girl's laugh and smile matters to me as well. But I also like a girl who likes rock/classical music and has a good sense of humor.

1|0
    0|0
  • For her to be sweet with a heart of gold and to be very cute looking, smile a lot and to always stand behind me no matter what, and to never cheat on me

1|0
    0|0
  • First thing I see in a girl is their eyes their personality is very important to me I want a kind passionate gentle intelligent girl with similar interests to me

1|0
    0|0
  • At first sight her smile, 2nd her eyes, 3rd her look (Body ofcourse Do Some Sport Women!) and then her interests and personality..

1|0
    0|0
  • I have met many gorgeous girls in my university but none of them are responsible and most of are leecher, I won't approach to them by judging their looks; I make opening to test them, Can they become good mother and wife how they can handle problems and what they will do? I know the perfect person doesn't exist like myself I have many flaws so Im looking for someone who can help me to cover my weakness. If i find human that I can live with her to end of my life I will leave everythings to sacrifice myself for her for greater good.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most attractive things they find are boobs and the ass. And more important is the face

1|0
    0|0
  • their feet

1|2
    0|0
  • Pretty, loyal, funny. That's it to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good cook and dont talk too much

2|1
    0|0
  • Hairy armpits, dirty nails and yellow teeth

1|1
    0|1
  • Feet and looking domination against guys

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes the cows go "Tee Hee"

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl who likes me a lot even I can't deny her true love in the hard time.

1|0
    0|0
  • dress like a hoe, get treated like one.
    I look for class and realism. no fake tits, lips and eyebrows. no ass cheeks hanging out.
    don't be a dumb ass and guys don't like clumsy chicks.

2|0
    0|1
  • Long hair on the pussy

0|0
    1|2
  • I look for a women who I have some common interests with as far as music and movies and a woman who has a smoking hot body preferably with big boobs and a nice big butt a great personality someone who is nice and not a , wan or rude person and also a woman who like me has a dirty mind is okay with what my turn ons are and is fine with me bing into what I'm into also I prefer Caucasian and Hispanic women.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes