Do guys like thick girls?

My legs are thick and so is my ass. They are a dress size bigger than my upper body. My boobs are a great size too but I don't know whether guys find that attractive or not. I'm not fat by any means but I don't like wearing short shorts because I think my legs are really big. They are not nearly as large as some other girls and don't really ruin my confidence but I'm really curious. So do guys find girls with thick legs and butt attractive? Thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The way that you've described yourself, I would just say that you are sexy & fine just the way you are. Other dudes love good looking & athlete females & use those type of females to meet their matching needs. Me personally I just love any woman who nice, very natural, & true to herself; not those stuck up witches who go for the dudes who are good looking bad; a show off; for the most part going for the guys who are players with loads of money. As for you I truly do admire your body type & really want to say that with those type of legs & booty that you have; I would say that you are one hell of a sexy & perfect woman makes me sweat in nervousness. The truth is that I love a big booty on any woman & can't lie about that all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell, they like me and I'm fat!! Not double-digits or got more belly than I got booty fat, but I weigh more than I want to. I don't know why you brought up boob size but since we're sharing I'm a 36DD.

0|0
    0|0
    • Numbers are irrelevant. Thickness is hot, the weight is about how it's carried

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• Guys in general? Some do, some don't. It comes down to preference. If you don't take personality into account at all and just go by looks/body proportions I would say most guys get pushed into the social construct of a perfect girl by media, but definitely not all guys do.

Personally I like my girls with a bit more meat on them. I've dated really thin girls and average/slightly larger girls and I would say I prefer the latter.

0|0
    0|0
  • here's the opinion of a Military Airman. I do like Plus Size woman but offcourse like many of the other guys have posted it has its limits. I've actually dated a size 14 and she was actually the best girl i dated sadly it ended due to her college life and my joining the Air Force.

Many guys like thicker women not jusr for their size but for their personalities as well

Hope it helps

0|0
    0|0
  • Plus size women are the sexiest in my opinion
    demandware.edgesuite.net/.../...lle_729494_1_1.jpg

1|2
    1|2
  • Thick? No I prefer my women to have at least some intelligence.

Hmm, anyway, your descriptions are meaningless. It's like saying I'm skinny. I'm skinny, but then not to the extent of being weedy, and I still have some shoulders. You need to provide a photo to illustrate how your body looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • You've told us something about your proportions, but not your overall size.

I'd say many guys like a slightly larger lower body than upper. But for some that means you look like a model with a slightly plumper ass, for some that means you're overweight but 'carry it in the right spots'

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has different tastes, and lots of people have different definitions of what thick or curvy is.

Personally, I find curvier and thicker to be hotter than petite but that's just me. Not that petite girls can't be hot, just , y preference though

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part, YES, guys like thick girls, at least here in America.

Your body (big boobs, small waist, large butt) is exactly the body type I like! Do you have any photos of your body?

0|0
    0|0
  • Quick answer yes... but if she then has a terrible personality no. You body gets you noticed but your attitude makes me stay interested! Confidence is very sexy. Love your body and rock what you have and you will be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are all kind of guys, and some like thick girls, some other like to know the girl and don't mind that much about shape

0|1
    0|0
  • o... m... g i would suggest you should wear a lot of tiny shorts. Because if you have big thighs, you should show them off with every chance you have. There are guys out there that will actually be very attracted to your big thighs. Just have confidence in wearing tiny shorts and showing off your big thighs. And trust me, you'll have guys that will be very into them. I bet you have very beautiful big thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • i really don't trust when girls say they are "thick" when they don't provide any pictures. What i call thick is often not what girls call thick.

1|1
    0|0
  • Shit I love thick woman an you shouldn't have to feel like you gotta loose weight for nobody but yourself if your not happy that size fix it if not there are plenty of men who will love it more than Yoy

0|0
    0|0
  • Often times, yes they do. That sort of stature is usually a fairly good indicator of general health and child-rearing ability.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys find that sort of body stunning including myself and everyone I know :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If your not comfortable wearing shorts, then its possibly 'too' thick

The right kinda 'thick', those women are not afraid to show it off

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would not prefer a girl like you. But I can't tell you my exact opinion since I have not seen you in practical.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutelyADORE thick girls. You sound super hot to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think thick women are sexy because they are curvy and they own it which is awesome I like thick women.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've no idea about how much I love em
    And there are many who like curvy women (if you mean you're curvy...
    Actually most men tend to like curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my cup of tea but guys seem to love that these days.

0|1
    0|0
  • All I'm saying is that 95% of women who describe themselves as "thick" or "curvy" have no business doing so.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are fit girl... ?
    Some guys like fit girls, some have preference of smart, ...
    Different people different tastes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Could you send me a pic of you so i could tell you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like ur body n figures
    N I find u attractive n gud

0|0
    0|0
  • a girl with a skinny upper body and a thick lower body ALWAYS WINSSS

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as they don't have tons of stomach rolls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, I personally find them very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as you are not being deceptive to us about how you look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive <3 you must wear short :) i think its so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes