Do guys like thick girls?

My legs are thick and so is my ass. They are a dress size bigger than my upper body. My boobs are a great size too but I don't know whether guys find that attractive or not. I'm not fat by any means but I don't like wearing short shorts because I think my legs are really big. They are not nearly as large as some other girls and don't really ruin my confidence but I'm really curious. So do guys find girls with thick legs and butt attractive? Thanks.

546

Most Helpful Guy

• The way that you've described yourself, I would just say that you are sexy & fine just the way you are. Other dudes love good looking & athlete females & use those type of females to meet their matching needs. Me personally I just love any woman who nice, very natural, & true to herself; not those stuck up witches who go for the dudes who are good looking bad; a show off; for the most part going for the guys who are players with loads of money. As for you I truly do admire your body type & really want to say that with those type of legs & booty that you have; I would say that you are one hell of a sexy & perfect woman makes me sweat in nervousness. The truth is that I love a big booty on any woman & can't lie about that all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell, they like me and I'm fat!! Not double-digits or got more belly than I got booty fat, but I weigh more than I want to. I don't know why you brought up boob size but since we're sharing I'm a 36DD.

• Numbers are irrelevant. Thickness is hot, the weight is about how it's carried