Do guys like short girls?

I'm only 5 foot and.75 inches. I have a thick lower body and great boobs. I'm really really attracted to talk hunky guys but I don't think they find me attractive back because I'm so short. I tend to wear heels often and I have no problem with my height but I'm just curious to know whether talk guys find me attractive or not? And I'm not trying to generalise tall guys, just want to know any opinions. Thanks guys!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• that is a very hard one to get an answer for because everyone is different, someone might look at you and think you are the most beautiful woman they have ever seen because of your eyes, or your hair, or your smile, or your height, there is more to a person then just single parts, it is everything together, although a lot of people have this idea that guys think only about looks, not true, the older guys get the quicker they look past the looks and see the person as a whole, young guys see this too but it takes them a little longer to get past the looks lol,

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• I don't feel like I have a height preference necessarily. My first girlfriend was pretty short... under 5 foot I'm pretty sure. Kissing kind of sucks because your back kind of hurts from leaning kind of for a period of time, but that only matters if you are vertical and can't find a short wall for her to stand on =P

Height would never stop me from dating someone though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well im 6'1 and I've dated a short girl while i was doing my airforce work in Tx @ Lackland in San Antonio. And i actually found it just like any other date with a decent beautiful girl. I dont really look at the whole color, size and shape ratio of the whole dating scenario because at the end of the day it all matters on who i get to cuddle and take home.

But hey, thats my opinion not all men think this way. Hope it helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know more guys with a short girl preference than a tall girl preference, though I know guys with both.

Tall guys, since they're taller than the vast majority of girls anyway, their preference on height tends to be mild.

But you'll find more guys who see your height as a plus than a minus. There are a few who won't like it, but you can't please everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height isn't really a factor for me. Better too short than too tall though. I'm big and I like little women. I like lean though, rather than thick, and being short accentuates curves. Taller people can carry more weight without showing it.

My last gf though, was short and curvy though, so don't sweat it. Body shape is important for hookups, but less so for a relationship. That and for every body style there are guys that think it's perfect. Ain't nothing but a single data point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short girls are fine. I have a question though: If, for some reason, all of a sudden, all men were shorter than you, like, say 4-foot-6 (but normally proportioned), would you still be attracted to them?

0|0
    0|0
  • i find shorter women attractive more then women my own height or near it. granted most women aren't my height or near it. (6,5ish last time i checked) but to be honest i think most men find shorter women attractive. sort of a knight in shining armor complex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'6" and my ex was 5'1". She had a real athletic body, kind of like how you're describing. Thick lower body, and she had fantastic b cup breasts. They suited her body fantastically. Straight dime piece. She plays d1 field hockey.. Lol I got
    So lucky.

But anyways, aside from tangent, yes tall guys like short girls. At least some of
    Us do, if not most of us. I'd date a tall girl, but I prefer shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound just fine to me.

Height is not that important to me. I love your description of a thick lower body! I ADORE thick. Great boobs are good too, all natural too I hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys usually dont mind if a girl is shorter. physically, we just like it if your pretty and and have a nice body. i have a thing for short girls but it may chnge with every guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls, especially if they are cute and curvy or petite. I be honest with you I'm 5'6 but I don't care if the girl is shorter or taller than me if she is attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a big muscular guy over 6feet and I love me some short women.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the girl... hottest girl i ever met was probably 5 ft tall. but she worked out, was fit and toned, long hair, great bust and butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you ask me.
    I love to be around short girls. They are amazing n awesome to have fun with haha :).
    They also look cute

0|0
    0|0
  • My gf is like 5'2

I like the fact that she has to reach up to gand e me a kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i do and im 6 ft... short girls are better at having fun in some areas =P

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... I think you are not that short after all. Can tell you as an average girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like them, well maybe because I'm short myself too..

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not short. Your fun sized :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd love a girl that short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love funsize girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes