Do guys like short girls?

I'm only 5 foot and.75 inches. I have a thick lower body and great boobs. I'm really really attracted to talk hunky guys but I don't think they find me attractive back because I'm so short. I tend to wear heels often and I have no problem with my height but I'm just curious to know whether talk guys find me attractive or not? And I'm not trying to generalise tall guys, just want to know any opinions. Thanks guys!

131

Most Helpful Guy

• that is a very hard one to get an answer for because everyone is different, someone might look at you and think you are the most beautiful woman they have ever seen because of your eyes, or your hair, or your smile, or your height, there is more to a person then just single parts, it is everything together, although a lot of people have this idea that guys think only about looks, not true, the older guys get the quicker they look past the looks and see the person as a whole, young guys see this too but it takes them a little longer to get past the looks lol,

Most Helpful Girl