Girls, how important is for you that a guy knows how to handle his finances?

Question is self explanatory, how important is to you that a guy can handle his finances (aka pays his bills, rent/mortgage on time, is not broke all the time because blew it all on beer last Friday etc.)
  • Not important
  • Kind of important
  • Mandatory
    Vote C
This also applies to teens, maybe not blew it all on beer/do not pay rent yet but there's no minimum age to keeping track of your finances.
Remember that irresponsible kid may grow to be an irresponsible adult.

70

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's important to know that a guy can take care of himself, and likes his independence, doesn't need to rely on other people to help him. It also depends on the age, but from teens, people in general should have some experience in paying for things, and they just grow as they become more independent and older. If a guy can't handle that, then I'd ask what went wrong.

• Actually, I'm not talking about pure independence. For example, I've always been good handling my money ever since my allowance was a couple of kroner. My sister on the other hand, if she's got a cent in her hand she'll look for a way to get rid of it.

• So she's likes instant gratification, as you think ahead, and it's honestly the smartest way, if you don't need to buy anything, don't buy it. Its common sense haha, it's good that you have will power.