My crush has been acting different ever since?

Is along strong I won't explain to much, but I will make an example:

For instance, theirs a guy that keeps staring at a girl, everyday and it's been going on for 5months. You notice he keeps staring so one day you catch his eye, you continue making eye contact because you're trying to figure out why does this dude keep staring at you. So one day you catch him staring at you while you're back was turned, but you turned around at that moment and catched him in his act. in the 5th month now, you're walking with a close friend and you guys are about to walk pass you're crush, suddenly as you attempt to walk by you're crush, you're close friend pushes you on purpose so you can bump into you're crush, you mistakenly tilt near you're crush almost bumping into him. Suddenly you say "oh my goodness I'm going to get you next time!". And you guys both start laughing. While you're crush is with his friends walking pass you after that situation happened, you're close friend looks back and says they were looking back.

Now you walk to class everyday, You're crush stands in an area with his friends. Usually when he see's you he would stare but you always keep you're head straight because you're nervous, but you see from the corner of you're eyes. now all of a sudden that situation happens, whenever he see's you, he looks down on his phone.

Elaborate , what you think this situation means.
There is a lot of error, pardon me for that.

First part: this is a long story
Boys & girls can comment on their opinion

21