Guys, do you prefer shy or outgoing types of girls and why?

I'm just curious, since it always seems like most of the guys I know at school only seem interested in the louder, more outgoing girls than the quiet and reserved shy girls.

I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining or anything, since I'm one of those shy girls, but it's just something I've noticed.

I'm also a sophomore in high school, so the guys there are obviously around my age (I don't know if that matters or not...)

Thanks :)

119

Most Helpful Guy

• As an older guy I can tell you that there is no right answer. I had a Girlfriend (many years ago) who was outrageous in public, but the sweetest thing ever in private. We have a daughter, we still talk, we have moved on. Now, my next encounter was very shy indeed but a tiger in the bedroom. In any relationship there is the public side, and the private (intimate) side. To sort of answer your question, my personal preference is to the more reserved (publicly). It is what happens outside of the public eye that will either make or break a relationship. Not sure if this at all helpful :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Outgoing. Shy girls are usually considered boring in real life.