Why do guys think the good guy finishes last? Are you willing to look as hard for her as she is to look for you?

Some girls want just looks, but there are those girls who are truly interested in a serious relationship, some guys just don't look hard enough.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the "good guy" who proclaims to be a "good guy" probably isn't that much of a good guy to begin with.

He's just as much of an enterprising opportunistic person as any , it's just that he takes a different approach. He expects return for his good deeds instead of doing good deeds just for the hell of it.

Like a pseudo-hero that slips the damsel in distress after she's been "saved".

It wouldn't be fair for me to judge them because there's a part of me that is that way too but then again when is it fair to judge lol

• I agree with this. Thank you for your input!

• I guess, but if you want to look at it differently, both sexes expect to much. Sometimes the standards are to high, I blame social media and movies porpaganda etc ., sometimes you have to stop looking for the best of the best and look for what's the best for you.

• I suppose... sigh.
      Anyway this is getting too mature for our age so.

Titty , bum fart , shit cunt , dick.

Most Helpful Girl

• There might be a bit of truth to this 'myth'. A lot of nice guy do finish last, as in they go through highschool/post-secondary with not a single date, while the jocks who treat girls not so great seem to have a new one each week. This is a general trend that happens a lot more in secondary school, carrying over a bit into uni with most now primed to look at the dating scene that way.

Nice guys tend to get less dates than the not so nice ones because in comparison, most girls will just find them boring. Girls will be naturally drawn to guys who exhibit their 'manliness' by playing school sports, being MVP, and are 'fun' at the afterparties/keg-stands.

The 'nice girls' suffer just the same though. They usually get overlooked by the partying, popular guys. The nice guys tend to be too shy or feel as if they're undesired completely to approach them. &vice versa, of course. It's only once uni starts that a small portion of both parties grow a pair and are finally ready to join the dating scene.