Does age really matter to a guy?

I am 19 and the guy I like is 25. Most people think I am 22 and are shocked to find out I'm still a teen because they think I'm way too mature for my age. I'm worried that my age matters to HIM though - does it matter to guys? Is age really a big deal?
Also, I feel like we have a great connection intellectually/emotionally, and we're on the same page. But I'm not experienced in sex. At all. Does this matter? Is this like a deal breaker for older guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If the age gap is TOO big it does matter. But if I were him it wouldn't matter. You can already do things legally and 6 years isn't such a big age gap. And experience? No, I don't require experience, but some guys do...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in the same position when I met my now boyfriend, I was 18 at the time, and he was 25. Age doesn't matter, aslong as you both fit each other and connect, who knows what the future will hold maybe you guys will gain a relationship and maybe not. It's important to just be yourself, sometimes I do have acts of immaturity, but don't we all?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• i like the rule half his age plus 8 it works for most ages except for very old and teens so with that rule you round down on a odd number so it would be 20 but being 19 i think it's still ok bc it's barely under

0|0
    0|0
  • Age matters when you are around 35.

0|0
    0|0
  • no age is just a number for me :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Indeed age doesn't really matter ( unless its older than 30 ). I mean I have this all the time, I always get mistaken but what really matters is how you guys connect. I'm sure he likes you :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes