Does age really matter to a guy?

I am 19 and the guy I like is 25. Most people think I am 22 and are shocked to find out I'm still a teen because they think I'm way too mature for my age. I'm worried that my age matters to HIM though - does it matter to guys? Is age really a big deal?
Also, I feel like we have a great connection intellectually/emotionally, and we're on the same page. But I'm not experienced in sex. At all. Does this matter? Is this like a deal breaker for older guys?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If the age gap is TOO big it does matter. But if I were him it wouldn't matter. You can already do things legally and 6 years isn't such a big age gap. And experience? No, I don't require experience, but some guys do...

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in the same position when I met my now boyfriend, I was 18 at the time, and he was 25. Age doesn't matter, aslong as you both fit each other and connect, who knows what the future will hold maybe you guys will gain a relationship and maybe not. It's important to just be yourself, sometimes I do have acts of immaturity, but don't we all?