Guys do you really?

Care if you hurt a girls feelings? Do you apologize if you think you have? Like not a she's a close friend thing but sorta friend or maybe you like her? In what situations do you care and apologize or do you in all?
Not a major thing like you forgot to tell her you couldn't make a party and assumed you hurt her feelings.
I'm asking because he did apologize twice. I didn't tell him I was upset so just wondering of that's normal or what.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really care about the girl, then yes I would feel bad.

• Apologize? For not informing her you weren't gonna make a party?

• Ok. Thanks. What type of guy are you? Old fashioned? I wouldn't think most guys would care about something so trivial.

• I wouldn't say I'm traditional, but I'm just more empathetic towards other people's feelings. I am selfish to some extent, but my guilt haunts me a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys care like some girls care

• It was just like.

Wtf... Once was enough. Twice was overkill.