Guys do you really?

Care if you hurt a girls feelings? Do you apologize if you think you have? Like not a she's a close friend thing but sorta friend or maybe you like her? In what situations do you care and apologize or do you in all?
Updates:
Not a major thing like you forgot to tell her you couldn't make a party and assumed you hurt her feelings.
I'm asking because he did apologize twice. I didn't tell him I was upset so just wondering of that's normal or what.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really care about the girl, then yes I would feel bad.

0|0
    0|0
    • Apologize? For not informing her you weren't gonna make a party?

• Show All
    • Ok. Thanks. What type of guy are you? Old fashioned? I wouldn't think most guys would care about something so trivial.

• I wouldn't say I'm traditional, but I'm just more empathetic towards other people's feelings. I am selfish to some extent, but my guilt haunts me a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys care like some girls care

0|0
    0|0
    • It was just like.

Wtf... Once was enough. Twice was overkill.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I stop talking to her because I don't want to bother her with my toxicity.

0|0
    0|0
    • See update.

• Show All
    • Yeah either I like you or I didn't have anything else better to do.

• No, he didn't come and didn't say either way... he apologized twice for it, I didn't ask him to. That's what I'm trying to figure out. It wasn't like a big deal.

• If I am in the wrong i always apologise for upsetting anyone

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if it's a small thing like you just didn't tell her you couldn't make it to a party?

• Yeah I feel bad regardless of gender.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you would apologize and feel bad regardless of how well you know her?

• Show All
    • Yeah, I get that. I'm just wondering why. It wasn't that big of a deal. Does he just not want people to think badly of him or what?

• @asker yeah I imagine so.

• It depends, how exactly did I hurt her feelings?

0|0
    0|0
    • You didn't tell her you wouldn't make it to the party... And not necessarily hurt her feelings but you are assuming you did.

• That's it? Well I guess if I had made a promise that I'd be there, then I'd feel bad about it. I would most likely think she needs to relax and let it go though.

• Well he apologized but it wasn't really ser plans. Just wondering why he felt the need to do it.. Twice.

• If I truly care and feel I did something wrong, then I will care about her feelings. If I feel what I did is justified, then no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not a major situation but more like you forgot to tell her you couldn't make it to a party or something.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes