If a guy sleep around, would he sleep with girls he has as a friend on insta or Facebook?

If a guy sleep around, would he sleep with girls he has as a friend on insta or Facebook?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he has enough contact with these girls in real life, I think so.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought they cuz of drama. Because i just saw the guy I'm sleeping with take a pic with a girl, i got s bit jealous, but made me question. He doesn't know that i know he has insta

• Show All
    • He contacts me daily but more for physical contact. Even if I decline a lot, he still contact me the next day. He gets shy and nervous around me before and after sex

• Really? Well, so maybe you're overthinking. Or they're just very good friends. But we can't be sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is in a relationship and smart then no. If he is single then probably, most likely.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought they would avoid that cuz of drama

• Wouldn't**

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I'd say Facebook. Facebook is more about making conversations with people and instagram is more about sharing pictures with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy will sleep with a girl regardless of his relationship with her on social media.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I'm seeing if he's sleeping around with any girls wouldn't he avoid friending to avoid drama

• Show All
    • Lol like girls blowing up and saying "you have a small dick ! How dare i fuck another bitch" lol publicly

• I imagine some guys wouldn't care about that nonsense. If some chick got mad at me for sleeping around, and decided to throw a "you small dick mothafucka" at me, I'd just find it amusing and get on with my day lol. She's not my girlfriend, I'm going to sleep with whoever I want.

• very likely, if he´s physically attracted to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he would.

0|0
    0|0
    • But all have them as friends even after fucking?

• Should "friends", sleep with each other?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm friends with people on fbook and insta that I've slept with.. So he may

0|0
    0|0
    • But if you're fucking around with different men , you still would befriend then kn fbook and insta?

• Well I don't fuck around with different men at the same time.. But I have guys that are my friends who I've slept with, I have my ex's as friends..

• For instance I slept with this guy and he has a girlfriend now we are still friends on insta.

Recommended myTakes