He always leaves me hanging?

So this boy and I have been texting for awhile now and I noticed that he is really bad at it. Out of our few conversations, I was the one who initiated them all. And then after texting for like a whole day he'll leave me hanging and won't even say that he has to go or something. In person though, we click and we talk so much. But on text, even though he's still flirty and sweet, he just leaves me hanging in the end like that. Does it mean anything?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I think men in aggregate treat texting like email. I don't like one liners. I might take hours or a day to actually send a text back if I don't feel the last message had any urgency to it. Or I may not reply back at all because I figure I will see the person soon enough. And, I rarely ever text something first. for me it is first and foremost a tool. I use it to send a necessary message, wherein it is to important to wait to see that person. but not so important that it merits a phone call. I don't think I have ever texted anyone just to say hello or start a conversation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am having the same problem with a guy. but maybe you should once in a while say you have to go... then he will see that you've got stuff to do and he'll be more intrigued. also cut the convos a bit shorter :)