Does he really like me, or is he playing with my emotions?

So there's this guy that has made it clear to many that he likes me & if I stay after he does too because he says he might as well because going home is boring. He recently text me to ask if we were kinda secretly dating bc that's how it seems. I don't know what to think of that. He always talks about how nice my butt is & makes references like we'll be together in the future but never has made us official. He also calls me Babe, Baby, and Love, not really sure if he calls everyone that but anyways...
Idkk what to do at this point tbh. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to tell, but he made it very obvious that's he's interested so you'll just have to decide if you want to be in a relationship of any kind with him. And if he truly loves you, he should be able to show it by doing more than calling you this or that, or saying you have a nice buttt and that you'll have babies together. Maybe he's just scared of being rejected so a real face to face conversation about his feelings towards you and his behavior and intentions could help you, you'll just have to have the guts to confront him

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "He always talks about how nice my butt is"
    When you really like someone, are you going around throwing remarks about their butt? Do you tell them you stayed behind because you're bored and don't have anything else better to do? I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have to disagree, he may say that he's bored just because he doesn't want to admit that he wants to be with her, which is very likely. His remarks about her butt can be just him trying to flirt as he can, ofc this depends on the way he says it and to who he says it and in what situations, but I wouldn't say a guy is just after sex solely because of that.

• @iknowstuffaskme
      Well, the point is, a guy who isn't just after sex wouldn't be saying stuff like that repeatedly because, even if they're embarrassed, they care what the girl thinks about them. They may or not say you're pretty and like to hang out with you, but not that they love your butt. That's not flirting either.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It's really hard to tell with that information. If he's only calling you Babe Baby and Love, then it's a good guess that he actually likes you. Best thing that I could suggest would be to play as though he does, but be prepared for if he doesn't. If he does, awesome you have a new boyfriend! If not, then oh well, move on to a guy that's actually worth your time and won't play games with your emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he is checking to see where you think the two of you are. Is he a friend or BF? Sounds like he really likes you and is asking if it's ok to take the next step and make your relationship official.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is quita ekstravert being with you. Get to know him better , then you will know what he is realy doing or calling and what not. Go with his friends maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • What type of guy is he? Does he talk to a lot of girls? Is he a player type of guy? The most important thing to consider is how he treats other girls as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont go fot him... hd doesn't really love you... he can not be a better lifetime lartner.. if you want towadte hour time you can

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him. If he does great, if not, move on as he's not worth it. Done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adoloscent love thats nothing actually. Just dont get attatched too much

0|0
    0|0
  • stop beating around the bush and ask him to talk about his feelings!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Don't think too much about this, don't focus too much on him either. It could mean so many things no one will specifically know. Best if you ask him what's up. Be upfront and ask him if he likes you it that why he says things like that to you. He might just be really friendly and thinks you don't mind him being like that with you. Ask him jovially and gage his response.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys just want to be sexual with you. So check if he is talking to you for that only or he really feels anything. Try reducing contact with him and see how he reacts. If he cares he might complain about it. But if he doesn't then you know what you have to do;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him out he'll have to answer a real question instead of falling back on flirting.

If you go out see how ou like it and take it from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • he already says he likes you. so you can ask him what exactly this relationship really about, is he already be your BF?

0|0
    0|0
  • He could be playing you, be careful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he is interested, maybe you should take the initiative and make the first move

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say "of course you are my boyfriend. I don't let just anybody call me baby" or something to that affect. You will get your answer with his response.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have to ask you already know the answer!

0|0
    0|0
  • thats what ahs been happing to me. i don't know if its a booty call or not. maybe he is shy? i would be too shy to ask a guy out but i would give hints saying that i would like to go out with you. i don't know lo
    hope it helps

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes