Does he really like me, or is he playing with my emotions?

So there's this guy that has made it clear to many that he likes me & if I stay after he does too because he says he might as well because going home is boring. He recently text me to ask if we were kinda secretly dating bc that's how it seems. I don't know what to think of that. He always talks about how nice my butt is & makes references like we'll be together in the future but never has made us official. He also calls me Babe, Baby, and Love, not really sure if he calls everyone that but anyways...
Idkk what to do at this point tbh. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

109

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to tell, but he made it very obvious that's he's interested so you'll just have to decide if you want to be in a relationship of any kind with him. And if he truly loves you, he should be able to show it by doing more than calling you this or that, or saying you have a nice buttt and that you'll have babies together. Maybe he's just scared of being rejected so a real face to face conversation about his feelings towards you and his behavior and intentions could help you, you'll just have to have the guts to confront him

Most Helpful Girl

• "He always talks about how nice my butt is"
    When you really like someone, are you going around throwing remarks about their butt? Do you tell them you stayed behind because you're bored and don't have anything else better to do? I don't think so.

• I have to disagree, he may say that he's bored just because he doesn't want to admit that he wants to be with her, which is very likely. His remarks about her butt can be just him trying to flirt as he can, ofc this depends on the way he says it and to who he says it and in what situations, but I wouldn't say a guy is just after sex solely because of that.

• @iknowstuffaskme
      Well, the point is, a guy who isn't just after sex wouldn't be saying stuff like that repeatedly because, even if they're embarrassed, they care what the girl thinks about them. They may or not say you're pretty and like to hang out with you, but not that they love your butt. That's not flirting either.