Do you guys prefer a shy girl or an outgoing girl?

Do you guys prefer a shy girl or an outgoing girl? Why?
  • Shy
  • Outgoing
  • Results
    Vote C

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I just like her to be outgoing with me. I want her to have an upbeat conversations with me. Ideally she'll have nice energy, with me lol.

What Guys Said 5

• it depends on the guys personality. I used to be shy, so I liked shy girls, confident girls used to intimidate me. now I am a very out going, confident life of the party type of guy and I don't like shy girls anymore. I always feel like I have to hold their hand at social events, I like a girl I can leave in a room at a party for a bit and she could care less because she is meeting new people and able to have fun on her own.

• Why not a bit of both? Some where in the middle?
    Those are two very broad ends to a spectrum. My girlfriends falls somewhere in the middle and I love that :D

She's outgoing, friendly and can talk to any body but then I can pick on her and she'll make this shy face and put on this ridiculously cute and adorable smile hahaha, I do it most of the time just to see that smile :D

• I honestly doesn't matter a ton to me. I'm technically an ambivert, but I do fall a little bit on the side of introversion. That said, I don't need someone that's identical to me in this way.

As long as I get some quiet alone time to myself when I need it, then I'm good with whatever. :)

• I prefer shy girls

• Outgoing girl but humble

What Girls Said 3

• Guys like shy girls. They are mysterious most especially the quiet ones. So guys try to dig deep and find out more about them.

• Damn! I'm screwed! :/

• I feel likes guys want a confident outgoing girl