I think he thinks I want a relationship, but I don't. Help?

He's backed away & i think it's because he thinks i'm into him & doesn't want a relationship.
I don't want that either but i just liked chatting.

How do i get back to where we were (chatting, messaging, flirting), without coming across as clingy?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop worrying about being clingy and just talk to him casually. If flirting caused this change then stop for a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is fairly easy - just call or text him saying that you really enjoy JUST chatting with him because you find your exchanges funny and enlightening and that you miss that and I hope I didn't give you the wrong impression about anything else. Let's catch up/speak soon. He will come back.