Do 'Nice Guys' even see women as human beings?

Just from seeing dozens of comments of this site, and on MGTOW videos on YouTube, I'm starting to get this feeling men who claim they're nice don't see women as people. They tend to scoff at the thought that women don't think alike. Even though they say want love, they don't seem to care for a woman's personality, they think a girl should be REWARDED to them.

314

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't gotten the feeling that they think that they should be rewarded women. I feel like that is a cop out for the majority of their opponents.
    However, I do think there is something a little off, but it's kind of understandable. When you're filled with nonsense about what women like or what attracts women and it doesn't work, it messes with them.
    There's just too much misinformation from the get go and then sugar coating later on. Then when the nice guys say "oh I did everything I was told to do to get girls and nothing has happened" it turns into "you don't see women as people." So I don't know if you or most girls are really in the right frame of mind to really get what they are talking about.

• Oh I see way more than "oh I did everything I was told to do to get girls and nothing has happened".
      I typically see "Oh, you don't like me? Then I guess you like getting beat up and raped by bad boys" and this is a common defense mechanism "Oh women don't like me because they're too fucking stupid see how good I am. I just have to wait for them to be broken down to get a chance with him".
      They don't ever seem to considered "What if I'm not the kind of person they're into? Maybe I should respect her decision and move on with my life".

• "They don't ever seem to considered 'What if I'm not the kind of person they're into? Maybe I should respect her decision and move on with my life'"
      They probably did at one point. Again, I don't know if most girls are willing to get into the mindset.
      This is probably repeated instances of being shot down and girl going for almost the exact opposite of the sugar coated garbage they've been feeding to these guys.

"Oh, you don't like me? Then I guess you like getting beat up and raped by bad boys" I think this is vastly in the minority or very specific cases where a girl does get herself into that.

"Oh women don't like me because they're too fucking stupid see how good I am. I just have to wait for them to be broken down to get a chance with him".
      True in a lot of cases actually. Probably don't want to hear that, but...
      Girls claim guys think with their dicks, but girls think with their genitals quite a bit. Girls like a certain kind of guy that's usually not good for them over...

• ... the long term, but they go for them because they are turned on by them. Then when women (some not all obviously) finally realize that they aren't going to get certain guys to commit, they settle for these other guys that have been waiting around the entire time. You don't think that will breed a little contempt. In some cases, it is over the top, but I don't think it's unreasonable to be angry about these things. And again, they are being fed all of these lies the whole way through.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys are shitty, most girls are shitty. Most people in general are shitty. These findings shouldn't be a shocker.
    There are men who don't think like that, just like there are women who don't see men as a wallet on legs.