Do 'Nice Guys' even see women as human beings?

Just from seeing dozens of comments of this site, and on MGTOW videos on YouTube, I'm starting to get this feeling men who claim they're nice don't see women as people. They tend to scoff at the thought that women don't think alike. Even though they say want love, they don't seem to care for a woman's personality, they think a girl should be REWARDED to them.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't gotten the feeling that they think that they should be rewarded women. I feel like that is a cop out for the majority of their opponents.
    However, I do think there is something a little off, but it's kind of understandable. When you're filled with nonsense about what women like or what attracts women and it doesn't work, it messes with them.
    There's just too much misinformation from the get go and then sugar coating later on. Then when the nice guys say "oh I did everything I was told to do to get girls and nothing has happened" it turns into "you don't see women as people." So I don't know if you or most girls are really in the right frame of mind to really get what they are talking about.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I see way more than "oh I did everything I was told to do to get girls and nothing has happened".
      I typically see "Oh, you don't like me? Then I guess you like getting beat up and raped by bad boys" and this is a common defense mechanism "Oh women don't like me because they're too fucking stupid see how good I am. I just have to wait for them to be broken down to get a chance with him".
      They don't ever seem to considered "What if I'm not the kind of person they're into? Maybe I should respect her decision and move on with my life".

• "They don't ever seem to considered 'What if I'm not the kind of person they're into? Maybe I should respect her decision and move on with my life'"
      They probably did at one point. Again, I don't know if most girls are willing to get into the mindset.
      This is probably repeated instances of being shot down and girl going for almost the exact opposite of the sugar coated garbage they've been feeding to these guys.

"Oh, you don't like me? Then I guess you like getting beat up and raped by bad boys" I think this is vastly in the minority or very specific cases where a girl does get herself into that.

"Oh women don't like me because they're too fucking stupid see how good I am. I just have to wait for them to be broken down to get a chance with him".
      True in a lot of cases actually. Probably don't want to hear that, but...
      Girls claim guys think with their dicks, but girls think with their genitals quite a bit. Girls like a certain kind of guy that's usually not good for them over...

• ... the long term, but they go for them because they are turned on by them. Then when women (some not all obviously) finally realize that they aren't going to get certain guys to commit, they settle for these other guys that have been waiting around the entire time. You don't think that will breed a little contempt. In some cases, it is over the top, but I don't think it's unreasonable to be angry about these things. And again, they are being fed all of these lies the whole way through.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys are shitty, most girls are shitty. Most people in general are shitty. These findings shouldn't be a shocker.
    There are men who don't think like that, just like there are women who don't see men as a wallet on legs.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I was a nice guy, just wanted a girlfriend and companionship. Never happened. I also took each person differently, still do. I'm a business relationship manager. But I my niceties don't get women. Many nice guys arnt bad people. They just damaged because, yes, they were taught that nice would work (usually by dumb fuck mothers) and obviously it doesn't. So they just get distorted.

0|2
    1|0
  • You have to be looking at the wrong nice guys.
    A genuinely nice guy knows that by saying he is one he will ruin everything because being nice is not something you say, its something you do.

Genuine nice guys can look past there lust and feelings and see who you really are as a person. These guys will truly love you for who you are and not just for how you look like or what you do.

1|2
    0|0
  • Women want confident, assertive, proud men. This presents a problem for almost all people, as almost all people believe that being moral means being the opposite of confident, assertive and proud. They believe that being moral means being meek and mild, sacrificial of both self and others, like Jesus Christ. This is why the 'Nice Guy' issue is so controversial. Girls feel guilty, and 'Nice Guys' feel deceived.

1|2
    0|0
  • If you're talking about the "Nice guys thinkabe (get it? 'cause they don't wannabe xD... sorry for the bad joke :P) then yeah, well, kinda. They think less of women because they think just because they act nice TO them, the women deserves them, but in their head, women are something different than what they show.

But there are REAL nice guys out there, most of us are nice, kind people that do treat women as what they are: humans.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well a lot have losses hope and they have good reason to to be honest I have seen countless times in real life over and over again a pretty woman with a good looking guy are you saying that every good looking guy has a good personality? No of course not most of the good looking guys are complete A holes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care? Girls have already admitted that they are attracted to bad guys type. So find one and stay.

0|1
    3|1
  • no we just think that girls are influenced by people who are more offensive and distracted from the nice guys. but i guess nobody would consider himself to be "not a nice guy" xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depend of the perdon but i dont see girls a s a object and i dont think in the only one, i do csre about my girl and respect her 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • "They tend to scoff at the thought that women don't think alike"

yes, just as not all nice guys think alike either.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are nice guys and there are 'nice guys'

To be a genuinely nice guy, you have to not expect anything in return for being nice. 'Nice guys' like to complain about girls not rowing heir bodies at the, in return fr them being nice. They feel like victims. Ey are not being nice because they think it'll get them father with women.

It'll do wonders for any guy if he is genuinely nice, genuinely cares about what a girl has to say, is funny and comfortable around them and doesn't look at every interaction with a girl as a means towards having sex wih them

1|0
    0|0
  • It suxs if you are nice to girls. I was too nice to girl, she said like I saw on gag, it happend same to someone else too. She said : we are not meant to be together, because we are so different. :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5B8qMamdt8

And my love surrounds you like an ether
    In everything that you do
    But if you give a little love, you can get a little love of your own
    Don't break his heart
    Well if you are (what you love)
    And you do (what you love)
    I will always be the sun and moon to you
    And if you share (with your heart)
    Yeah, you give (with your heart)
    What you share with the world is what it keeps of you

0|0
    0|0
    • "We're not meant to be together because we're so different"

If you're a nice guy, doesn't that mean she isn't a nice girl?
      The problem isn't in you being a nice guy, but nice people need to match up with other nice people and unfortunately there aren't that many around.
      Yet that girl did you a favor, you should be happy !

• She is nice, but I think I failed, actually it was my mistake.

• I've always thought there are nice guys and then there are bitter pushovers.

2|0
    0|0
  • yes but they see prostitutes not ladies

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Then I guess they aren't nice, now are they?

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't think they do. It's all "well I'm nicer than every other guy why don't people like me when I'm obviously 150% better than everybody else". It's like duh. You have a shitty attitude. You aren't actualy nice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes