Why is he being like this?

* I have a crush on this guy
* he knows that I like him..
* my friends asked if he likes me, but he said he never thought of me like that.
* he said that there might have been a connection with me and him a couple years ago.
* one of his good friends always ask where I am and ask where his girlfriend is
* we both have a gym membership at the same place.
* I was upstairs walking on the treadmill and he came up and started walking on the treadmill beside me
* I went to go incline my treadmill and he looked over at me and he turned his up and started jogging
* then five minutes after he looked over at me and started running his fingers through his hair.
* he always looks at me with a blank face
* my friends say he always acts weird around me and is shy
* he strokes his face when his around me like he's nervous or something
So I just need opinions on what I should do!

10