Guys - Do you like it when us hispanic girls call you papi?

Just curious on if you guys like it and why.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• If she likes to do it then I can just not think about it and close my ears but for me it's weird- makes me think of incest.

• Yeah I personally don't do it but I know plenty of girls who do and it's just curious to me what the guy is thinking haha.

• I've never had a girl call me that but if she did I'd be thinking it was weird and it'd make me a bit uncomfortable. I'd probably try to find out if she was calling me that because she wanted to, or if she was calling me that because she thought I'd like it (some dudes get turned on by it).

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most guys only really like it during sex to make their man feel more dominant and them more submissive, it's weird.