Guys - Do you like it when us hispanic girls call you papi?

Just curious on if you guys like it and why.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If she likes to do it then I can just not think about it and close my ears but for me it's weird- makes me think of incest.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I personally don't do it but I know plenty of girls who do and it's just curious to me what the guy is thinking haha.

• I've never had a girl call me that but if she did I'd be thinking it was weird and it'd make me a bit uncomfortable. I'd probably try to find out if she was calling me that because she wanted to, or if she was calling me that because she thought I'd like it (some dudes get turned on by it).

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most guys only really like it during sex to make their man feel more dominant and them more submissive, it's weird.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• No. I never understood that. One girl said it to me and I was like "honey I am not your papi! Call me anything else but I am not your daddy"
    It's just weird to me. Maybe I don't get it...

0|0
    0|0
  • it's weird, they way they do it, it's hot, maybe it's the accent, but I'm fine with it. But when other races call me daddy, I get turned off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm not looking to be anyone's sugar daddy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes