What are some hints that a guy likes you?

What are some body language hints that a guy likes you?

713

Most Helpful Guy

• He's facing/angled towards you
    He looks at you multiple times
    He seems shy when making conversation
    He gets jealous when you're getting attention from other guys
    He initiates conversations with you

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of eye contact, smiling, initiating conversation, he will try to help you out in any way, and will just seem to perk up when you're around. Texting is a hit and miss, dont base it off of that. Some guys text a lot, others don't even look twice at their phone. If they're friends ask or joke around about it sometimes, and i guess if they like you they will eventually ask to hang out or something.

The guy i like is quite shy and inexperienced like me, but he's done all of that and offers to drive me home every week. He doesn't really text me, but he's asked to hang out sometime soon, and i mean this has been going on for like 4 months.

• He waits you... you must tell him that you love him get in bed with him