What are some hints that a guy likes you?

What are some body language hints that a guy likes you?

3|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's facing/angled towards you
    He looks at you multiple times
    He seems shy when making conversation
    He gets jealous when you're getting attention from other guys
    He initiates conversations with you

5|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of eye contact, smiling, initiating conversation, he will try to help you out in any way, and will just seem to perk up when you're around. Texting is a hit and miss, dont base it off of that. Some guys text a lot, others don't even look twice at their phone. If they're friends ask or joke around about it sometimes, and i guess if they like you they will eventually ask to hang out or something.

The guy i like is quite shy and inexperienced like me, but he's done all of that and offers to drive me home every week. He doesn't really text me, but he's asked to hang out sometime soon, and i mean this has been going on for like 4 months.

0|0
    0|0
    • He waits you... you must tell him that you love him get in bed with him

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I agree with JSmuve about repeated looks. Our culture has made it creepy for a guy to level a stare at you when he likes what he sees, so we have to let you catch us looking instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • Does this guy touch you a lot? When a guy likes a girl he will find any way he can to touch the girl he likes, any excuse he can find to touch her as often as he can.

0|0
    0|0
  • lack of eye contact, high pitch voice, fidgeting, running out of things to say, thinking slowly, saying awkward or stupid things

1|0
    0|0
    • You just described a shy person...

• That means he likes her, even if he is very confident in general, most confident people don't fall in love very easily so you very rarely see these signs on them

• When he replies too soon to your texts and also when he tries to touch you..
    And most guys when ask a girl for a date that means they surely interested in them

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes to talk to you over other girls and tries to touch you as much as possible (not in a creepy way)

Most guys are very upfront on how they feel. Just ask him

0|0
    0|0
  • Well different male personalities offer different types of approach. I'm really social, so instead of being shy and quiet, I will treat you nice like everyone else and then I'll charm you with humor and witty comments. Eventually, I will realize you like me and I will go the extra mile and ask to hangout in the library or find common interests to pull out a plan to get you hang out or I'll get your number for something other than flirting and then text you silly comments to see if you reply back with short answers or long ones. Guys work differently but they all lead to one thing, trying to achieve relationship. I would do more for my crush than any other girl or guy, even if she doesn't like me back, because pride doesn't matter to me when I'm crushing.

1|0
    0|0
  • He makes an effort just to be around you... so that he can see you and talk to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He can't speek on date but u know he is listing he is clamie he trys to make a move like holding hands etc he pays!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Note these...

He finds excuses to talk with you
    He speaks to you “differently” than he speaks to others
    He tries to impress you (either subtly or not-so-subtly)
    He compliments you with words like sexy or beautiful or hot or gorgeous or cute, etc. He talks to you outside of the place where you met him in (outside of work or school, for example)
    He jokes around with you and if he teases you, it’s the type of teasing that makes you laugh
    He’s suggested you two hanging out or doing something together
    He seems to watch you or stare at you -

0|0
    0|0
  • He gets a rock hard rooster when you tall to him

2|0
    0|0
  • intimate acts
    no speak English :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks at you a lot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Guys are confusing! The most obvious is id he takes time out to talk to you or help you, etc. But that is not always true. If a guy actually likes you, he will tell you! Men are not like women, they dont look for signals or use hints. Many are quite oblivious to it. (not all, but a lot of them) So if you like him... Just tell him, instead kf waiting and looking out for hints!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell tale signs are:
    - stares at you
    -stares and smiles
    - tries to include you or mention you a lot
    - apparently guys sub conciously raise their eyebrows whenever they see a girl they like
    - Acts differently around you then friends/other girls
    -Has nervous ticks around you but is usually seemingly confident

0|0
    0|0
  • act a little bit weird around you - you will detect this :)

for example, he suddenly inform you when he want to leave to somewhere like you're his gf (even though you're rarely talk to each other)

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy that's interested will go out of his way to run into you, be near you, start conversations, etc. And if he teases you that's a definite sign.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is focused on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't beat yourself up trying to figure him out, it's hard to tell. I can think of one guy that seems to be into me but he still hasn't actually asked me out for that coffee he said we should go for a few weeks ago.
    Signs (on separate occasions) included: hurrying up to get to me before I left his office to hand me his business card just in case I needed to reach him (we both know he's in the company directory where we both work), he asked about me to another lady in his office, he came to visit my office to see my boss for coffee and took the opportunity to chat me up, he teased me about the way I say something, he kept asking me personal questions and suggested we go for coffee sometime, he touched my arm, he got a little shy and silent when he didn't know what else to say/ask me and he exited the office going the wrong way.
    That said, this is over the span of almost 3 months. Still haven't gotten the coffee invite. I don't get it. I think you know a guy is into you if he actually asks you out. Until then, who knows, men are strange ;)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes