What do shy guys think about their crushes?

What do they think? When they see them do they think about how pretty they are? Do they think about them when they try to sleep or when thy wake up? Do they daydream? Do they imagine scenarios about them? What do they usually think about when they think of their crush? Thanks!! And I know this question is weird ahah
And by the way, this is for the individual Guys opinions on here. I don't mean that you guys all think the same. I'm so sorry this question sounds this way, this is a topic for the guys to answer their opinions on. Sorry guys

11