How important are crushes to guys?

Boys, tell me what goes through your mind when you have a crush.

16108

Most Helpful Guy

• crushes are like when you are in elementary school, when I am interested in wanting to get to know a young lady, I would first try to talk to her finding common ground, finding like interests. If I don't see any common interest, I will not proceed in the direction of wanting to hook up with her on a one on one relationship, being friends is okay. If there is some common interests with us, I would find what she do for fun and join her group of friends, I would interact, talk with her friends get to know them as friends because unually the friends of the girl you are interested in are her first to go to for advice. I never rush this process because this is the time in getting to know this girl that you are interested in, observe her how she acts around others, how she speaks, replies to other, to me with her friends around, these are key things that I look at when finding the one. when the time comes and I see that she is the one for me, Call me old fashion, but I wil go for her parents, I would tell them of my interest with their daughter and get their okay and then talk with the girl I am interested in and ask her of her thoughts of us if she sees it going anywhere, if so I would asked if she wants to go out on the town one on one and maybe get something to eat talk, do something together and basically start dating her. I believe when I date a girl she is the one I will marry in the future, I don't date to just date, I make a purpose why I am dating.