Guys: What does it mean when you look at other girls right in front of your girlfriend? Like what are you thinking? Should I be insecure about this?

My boyfriend always look at other girls when he's with me, so he's made me feel like I need to look better and he has made me afraid to go out in public. Should I be tripping?

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys especially younger just can't help themselves when it comes to looking. Doesn't mean he is any more likely to act on it.

But you can only be open with how it makes you feel, if it bothers you then tell him it does. In a way it's rude to often do it.

• Thank you, you are the only one who wasn't mean about it. It's a very big deal to me.

• It hurts a lot. :( Plus I have caught him being unfaithful before, and it happened again today, I am just kind of losing my mind you know? I don't know what to do. :(

• It's very difficult when you are young because you don't really know what to expect and the feelings hit you hardest. I would say try not to get too attached if you can because younger guys are generally more immature and will more likely end up hurting you. Whilst you may be quite mature, most guys the same age as you aren't.

I have been in situations before when I've been cheated on and I've tried to work it out and it's never worked for me at all, so I would think about putting yourself first and moving on from him if he's continuously hurting you. You are clearly a nice girl and deserve better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, its normal for a guy to look. Some are more secret than others. Just like girls we check out dudes id never do it infront of my man cause that is disrespectful but I have but just a glance not a hardcore I want to strip you naked look.