Do men miss girls the same way? Or are you all cold?

Do dominant,'tough' acting, men in their 40's (brought up in a different generation were talking about their feelings were seen as weak) miss ex's/girls they've recently had a connection with? Even if they come across as cold, may they miss speaking to her every day now they're no longer in contact?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i only miss one of my exes because i ended things wrongly with her but the rest not really because they all hurt me and used me for their own pleasure :/ im not a cold guy but i know not to jump in the same thorn bush more than once