What ethnicity do white guys like when it comes to girls?

I'm not being racist I'm just curious if white guys like to date a specific ethnicity/ race. Are they into Hispanic girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We only like one ethnicity but it's a white guy bro code secret.

No but lots like Hispanic women.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• You need to ask the supreme leader of white guys.. Clint Eastwood.

Do you really think that certain races are predisposed to being attracted to certain other races?

Da fuq

0|0
    1|2
    • I had said that I'm not being racists that i'm just CURIOUS to hear if white guys are into a specific race or not. Thanks for your negative comment though.

• I didn't say you were being racist. I was just pointing out that no one person or group of people can represent an entire race.

• Do most girls only like white guys? And why are you asking this? Don't you see white guys dating girls of all races? It's most common to see white guys out of all guys to be in an interracial relationship. :/

0|0
    1|0
  • Hispanic girls are one of the most desirable races, i'd be into one every night of the week if they lived around here :P

2|0
    0|0
  • They like everrryyything.
    The world is their oysters.

1|1
    0|0
  • During my years i did not realy think about it. Looking back i do not see any i liked better then any other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian, Mexican, Native (American), Black (with a little who-knows tossed in), and occasionally white.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a white guy, this is kinda stereotypical but I have an Asian girl fetish.

2|0
    0|0
  • white guys like any type of girls apart from those annon girls!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • White generally lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • If not white than Asian girls :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hispanic girls? Yeah, I'd tap them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter really. I've noticed myself that I lean more toward white but this may be since I'm in a mostly white environment. (I'm not racist :c )

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• One white guy can't speak for all of them. Who they like solely depends on that individual himself.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were a white guy I'd say latinas, Arabians or white girls especially italians

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes