A "WET" Question Perhaps?

Guys, can you perhaps help me out on this.

This morning whilst taking a shower my husband came in to ask me about something or other, but before he did he simply stood there completely wide eyed.

When I asked him what was up, he replied with something like this.. Do you know darling that you look absolutely beyond being just gorgeous with all those shower suds flowing down over your stunning sexy body!

Before I even had time to ask him about this, he turned and left.. That was a shame, as I really thought he was going to jump in and have his "wicked way" with me.

This got me thinking.. Just how can my naked body look any better in the shower than it would do in the bedroom?

Guys.. Any ideas or insights on this please.

67

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just beautiful, the way the water Caresses you, how it violates every inch of your form, hugging your bosom, and flowing over your supple... wrapping around and inside ur thighs reaching ur...

I mean running water is already very beautiful, but what's more beautiful than a stream that runs down the valley of a woman, as opposed to the valley of a mountain

• Lol... Some of you lovely guys could make a fortune as a romantic novelist, or perhaps even as an artist.. I will however have to decline being your model!! lol :)