A "WET" Question Perhaps?

Guys, can you perhaps help me out on this.

This morning whilst taking a shower my husband came in to ask me about something or other, but before he did he simply stood there completely wide eyed.

When I asked him what was up, he replied with something like this.. Do you know darling that you look absolutely beyond being just gorgeous with all those shower suds flowing down over your stunning sexy body!

Before I even had time to ask him about this, he turned and left.. That was a shame, as I really thought he was going to jump in and have his "wicked way" with me.

This got me thinking.. Just how can my naked body look any better in the shower than it would do in the bedroom?

Guys.. Any ideas or insights on this please.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just beautiful, the way the water Caresses you, how it violates every inch of your form, hugging your bosom, and flowing over your supple... wrapping around and inside ur thighs reaching ur...

I mean running water is already very beautiful, but what's more beautiful than a stream that runs down the valley of a woman, as opposed to the valley of a mountain

3|0
    0|0
    • Lol... Some of you lovely guys could make a fortune as a romantic novelist, or perhaps even as an artist.. I will however have to decline being your model!! lol :)

• Show All

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Just the whim of the moment and a sudden rush of huh, honesty maybe.
    Why shouldn't a husband express his desire when he feels like that?
    He didn't jump in? maybe he didn't want to get wet?

I'd say something like that too.
    (yes, my wife has my age. So what?)

3|0
    0|0
    • Lol... I just so love reading the thoughts and views from one of our more Elder Statesmen! :)

Thank you so much. x

• Show All
    • Asker, when I start writing about politics or against religious extremism I'm not romantic at all.

• Well then, am extremely grateful that you are not writing about such things here.. Thank You. :) x

• Some people are into things like shower fun and such so seeing their partner in that image can make it all the better for them.

1|1
    0|0
    • Absolutely right.. I do though find it just a little puzzling, in having lived together for over eight years why he has never said/mentioned something like this before. :)

Please don't get me wrong.. I did so thoroughly loved the compliment.

• Well I say that is a good thing because now you can have another set of fresh experiences and keep things alive even longer instead of things getting stale.

• Unsure, the same as putting oil on a body gives it that complexion that that
    ( If I may speak for most men ) turns us on in ways that just being in a plain bedroom can't.

Oh, this doesn't relate to the question but,
    "Shower Sex" supposedly tightens your Poonani so it's a lot more enjoyable,
    for both ! ( assuming the female enjoys rough sex )

I don't know, maybe the suds opens up his mind so he sees a entirely new different fantasies that he wasn't fantasizing about you before - wink wink -
    Just as they say, #WeAllLoveToExplore !

xoxox

1|0
    0|0
  • It is different and reminiscent of some Playboy spreads, I have remarked as such with my wife. I remember things it would be a little classy to not jump in as it was sincere and I didn't want to take away from that for her.

I was at a very highend strip club with some friends and the club actually had a huge shower setup in the middle of one of the rather large rooms. In the shower were two or three girls, each with a separate shower area. They were washing their hair and doing normal things and there was about twenty guys standing around watching... I didn't quite get the attraction but evidently it hits a chord with some guys.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thinking* not things

• Show All
    • Well thank you!

• You're most welcome.

• Every man 👨 like a woman 👩 wet that may be with wet clothes or wet naked body.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm... Possibly you right.. Maybe next time I should try a wet T-Shirt! lol

• Show All
    • No.. Why would I wish to do that?

• Okay 👌, I was commenting you over one of the question"how do you masturbate?"I got the written"the user has blocked you"so I asked you.

• It's the shiny-ness of the water accenting your most attractive features. It really helps accentuate a woman's soft curves. Very nice look if you have great breasts or a nice ass.

Want to recreate that reaction outside the shower? Try covering yourself in baby oil and then have your guy "accidentally" walk in and get a glimpse of your naked shiny body. He'll rip right through his pants!

1|0
    0|0
    • Gosh.. How lovely.. That would make an absolutely gorgeous paragraph in a nice hot, sexy romantic novel. :)

• Show All
    • You are very welcome!

• Once again I thank you. xx

What Girls Said 6

• I would have reached for my phone and text him and said.. You tease now come back here and help me with my suds.. Naked too is a requirement.

1|2
    0|0
    • Now just WHY didn't I think of that? .. Hmmm.. Thinking about it I never take my phone into the shower with me anyway, so that's possibly the reason why. lol :)

• I'm sure he loves your naked body all the same whether it be in the shower or bedroom or kitchen or where ever else. Was he on crunch time? That could be why he turned and walked out?

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys just like to see the object of their affection naked and wet even if he doesn't act on it! It's just as simple as that. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • True.. Very true indeed. :)

It was simply that he caught me totally by surprise with his comment. :)

• Yeah it's really nice to hear those off the cuff remarks from a guy. Tells us what they are really thinking when they just blurt something out like that!

• So right.. Sometimes the nicest things are said at very surprising and unexpected times!

• Even if I am a woman I agree! Every naked body looks just hotter when being "wet" ! :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Everything is better wet with the exception of books, dogs and computers.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe its just his thing

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes